Credits trophy (and plat overall) without DLC

So.. I kinda fumbled up. I know how you on PSN you can't use DLCs from one region on a game bought in a different region, digitally; basically, the DLCs aren't region free.

What I hadn't realized yet..Is that, at least with the vita, that problem exists with retail copies too. Today my american version of this game arrived in the mail, and I can't use the EU DLCs that I bought. I use an EU account on my Vita

Honestly, annoying but not a huge deal by itself; however, i have a preemptive question; how harder will the platinum trophy be to get without any of the DLCs? Like the Credits/money one.. Any suggestions on how I should approach that? Is it just gonna be easy but veeery grindy type of affair?

How about leveling everyone to 99, still doable easily without DLCs?

Like the Credits/money one.. Any suggestions on how I should approach that? Is it just gonna be easy but veeery grindy type of affair?

How about leveling everyone to 99, still doable easily without DLCs?

I did that without the DLC (I was in the same boat as you. NA Version with EU Vita/Acc)

Don't want to spoil anything, but you want to beat a special Monster over and over again. "veeery grindy" I don't know. I think I beat that Monster like 150times. It respawns every minute or something like that.

It can be done in 30-40hrs depending on your skipage of dialogue.

I also did this the same way. NA retail version with EU account.

DLCs aren't as important as in ReBirth 2.

Don't want to spoil anything, but you want to beat a special Monster over and over again. "veeery grindy" I don't know. I think I beat that Monster like 150times. It respawns every minute or something like that.

I don't think Clione is something spoiler-y =D

30-40h? I thought you had to complete the game twice to plat? Is one playthrough really that short-ish?

Only once. Ending trophies can be got by reloading.

Yeah, that's right. That was just an excuse to not right a guide how to get there. Because you can't get to it without doing something before.

I should make the guide for this as well... xD

Only once. Ending trophies can be got by reloading.

I should make the guide for this as well... xD

Odd. I know about the endings but when I googled a trophy guide (for the JP version) it mentions not having enough memory in the remake system to unlock what's necessary for all the trophies, thus requiring a NG+. I think it was related to other characters in the game and trophies related to them ("join the party"?).

Odd. I know about the endings but when I googled a trophy guide (for the JP version) it mentions not having enough memory in the remake system to unlock what's necessary for all the trophies, thus requiring a NG+. I think it was related to other characters in the game and trophies related to them ("join the party"?).

Yea, of course, but the second playthrough isn't complete per se. =)

Of course, you need one full and one partial. Maybe I didn't make myself clear with that, sorry.

I played the second playthrough until the last dungeon, because I grinded levels on this special-mob there, called something with Ricky, in the last dungeon. 

You get over a million XP from this guy and some steps away there is his twinbrother waiting. Every fight gives you at least one levelup. also when you are 90+... so... np

Also the clione-grinding is np. Its basicly a two-hit (MAGES. and Compa are superior broken!) and I havnt killed it 150 times... After all the mimimi around the internet I thought it would be something timeconsuming... ^_^

Also keep in mind that you dont need the money at once. You can cheat on it when you buy stuff and sell it. But dont do it on weapons or armor, because you get only 20% back.

Also the second playthrough is short, because you can skip everything. Oh and, when you do your first playthrough with the true-ending you get a piece of armor with supernice-stats.

The only sad thing about the "we imported the US-version because EU only got it digital"-story is, that we cant use Plue...

Edited by Neputyunu

Also the clione-grinding is np. Its basicly a two-hit (MAGES. and Compa are superior broken!) and I havnt killed it 150 times...

If you have MAGES.'s Colosseum weapon, it can also be OHKO =D

Also keep in mind that you dont need the money at once. You can cheat on it when you buy stuff and sell it. But dont do it on weapons or armor, because you get only 20% back.

To this: Purple Dress or any other expensive piece of cloth does the job best.

that we cant use Plue...

:(

My kokoro hurts... once again.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 2 weeks later...