Phasmophobia

pedbot2008

I really  dont know what to say..

I played 2 different versions of Rogue legacy, plat'd both and had no problems with any trophies at all. The only problem I had with both versions was game freezing, even though it's digital which is weird.

I actually have no advice for you. Try redownloading the game ? I really don't know what to say. I haven't heard of the game having any grlitched trophies.

I just beat all remixed bosses.

The last three were The brothers, Ponce and Alexander.

I did not get the trophies for Ponce and Alexander (remixed) but did get for the brother. This is just ridiculous and I am furious. I want to throw my Vita out the window and quit gaming forever. I have sunk so much time into beating them and it did not pop. I am surely not going to beat them again. this is just a very bad joke....

I got the mock the traitor one too, but for the two remixed bosses I did not get it.. Just fantastic... I can't sleep at night seriously!!

I'm sorry for both you, it seems that it may be related to the vita as I have not played on the vita in both versions.

You need to do an extra playthrough anyways so you could try beating those two bosses again. Ponce isn't so bad and Alexander the more aggressive you are the better, it's really not that bad when you've already done it once.

I hate glitched trophies with a passion :/

You could save to the cloud and when you do your thanatophobia run, after completing the trophy you could reload your save, and go look for shrines to get the obol's again and fight alexander and ponce. 

I'm just trying to be positive about the situation, you do need another playthrough anyways

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

I actually hated that this happened and wrote the developers, I could not accept it :D

They said this, which seems to not make any sense:

Cellar Door Games Support

Hi there,

We're aware of this issue and are looking into ways to address it.  Unfortunately it's an issue with Sony's servers not handling the trophy message correctly, so it's a little bit out of our hands, but we're going to try and open up communication with them to see what can be done about this.  I can't give a timeline on when a solution will be raised, but hopefully it won't be too long.

Sorry for the trouble
Edited by Ggd07

• 3 weeks later...

I just beat Neo Khidr, the remixed boss, and did not get the trophy. Oddly enough, the trophies for Cainotophilia and Gymnophobia didn't appear when I earned them - instead they unlocked almost simultaneously some time later while I was exploring the castle.... love the game though, hope this gets patched.