Farming Krypt Koins?

Pyro

Was thinking for those who has the game. Will this be good for farming being the boss is near enough impossible & getting 2-300 coins per 30 secsonds isn't that bad.

Unless there's a better method to farm coins? me must open krypts  :blink:

Was thinking for those who has the game. Will this be good for farming being the boss is near enough impossible & getting 2-300 coins per 30 secsonds isn't that bad.

Unless there's a better method to farm coins? me must open krypts  :blink:

I found this the best way too. Although story mode you get a lot

You only get alot if you win the first time around, if you lose the rewards drop tremendously. After beating Story Mode i think the only way of getting a nice amount of koins for now is to beat Living Towers.

Yup living towers isn't bad. Also look up your progression. You get huge rewards for fulfilling certain conditions and it keeps track for you

• 3 weeks later...

The best method is once you've achieved Level 65 profile level and level 50 all Factions.  You get the Dragon King set, and with a Faction kill against a second controller in single round Player Vs Player (takes a little longer than a Kustom Kombat match with the appropriate modifiers) you can earn 1,500 koins every 30 seconds (this includes all the fight intros/outros).

Edited by LastPisTolman