Trophies not showing

Gatatog

Is anyone, especially UK/EU players, having trouble with the trophies? I'm earning them but the game just won't show up in my list after syncing. I earned an easy trophy in GTA5 earlier, just to double check that other games are fine, so I'm just wondering why Omega Quintet isn't working.

It's also curious that the game isn't on the EU PSN either, since it was supposed to be released today (May 1st).

I'm still waiting for my copy so I can't help you in regards to trophies showing
But as for not being on PSN, the digital release is only on the 6th of May. May 1st was just retail

Well that makes sense, kind of. Weird that they staggered the digital release though.

did ya turn off notification or something if not then redo everything like delete everything the game has such as save data update

Like I said, I'm earning the trophies and getting notifications, but when it comes to syncing them, the game just won't show up in my trophy list. It's almost as though the game simply doesn't exist on the trophy servers or something.

Same thing is happening to me and apparently is because the trophies for the game (EU version) aren't even on the psn servers yet, now here is the hope that once they are it just looks at your save data and syncs fine instead of having to do all over again.

PS4 is only showing your PSN online profile .  That means your PS4 has all the earned OQ Trophies saved , but you cant see them. When the Trophie list is on the server and you sync , you can see them .  The EU list is not online at the moment . It is not the first time this happens. one or two weeks and list will be online. :) Just dont formate your ps4 , than you are fine.

Edited by Xionx

Same thing is happening to me and apparently is because the trophies for the game (EU version) aren't even on the psn servers yet, now here is the hope that once they are it just looks at your save data and syncs fine instead of having to do all over again.

Probably some kind of delay because of the staggered digital release then. Hopefully come Wednesday it'll be sorted and all sync properly. Until then I guess I'll have to guess which ones I've completed ;)

Well I just earned a trophy and figured with it being Wednesday now, I might as well try and sync them, and it worked. Obviously it was an issue with the trophies not being on the server. The site isn't showing them on my profile yet but that'll come later on when it adds them I guess.

Just thought I'd update anyway.

You may take this as stupid advice, but just in case, sometimes when I sync trophies they take a while to appear, up to a few minutes, so there's a chance you may not be waiting long enough?

Edit: I have a bad habit of not reading all comments, but it seems you've had it resolved.

Edited by ThE_mAnIaC_417