ARK: Survival Evolved

Aela

"As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, use your skill and cunning to kill or tame & ride the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land," a description reads. "Hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements, while teaming up with or preying upon hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!"

Not much else is known about the title just yet, though it's apparently a PvP-focused enterprise. We'll bring you more on the exciting title as we get it but, for now, check out the initial gameplay trailer below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMhzzJXRe-0

(source)

Saw this article this morning, looks rather intriguing

I can't say I see many modern games using the idea of prehistory, especially with dinosaurs - It reminds me of Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie on the PS2

Edited by Batman
  • Like 1

Saw this article this morning, looks rather intriguing

I can't say I see many modern games using the idea of prehistory, especially with dinosaurs - It reminds me of Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie on the PS2

In 2008 there was a reboot of Turok, but it was kind of eh. Speaking of which, it's about time to re-reboot that series. :P