new DLC coming soon!

VorxDargo

so seems Battlefield 4 will be getting new weapons and stuff soon, say what you want but EA really does stick with games for a while. even with the new one out they still how a lot of official servers and are giving out DLC still. i love it! anyway else looking forward to see what the new games will be?

Battlefield 4 is still very popular, and even though Hardline didn't necessarily flop I imagine it will lose it's player base much faster than 4. EA/DICE need to keep this game alive till BF5 in 2016 most likely, unless Star Wars Battlefront takes over this year (I wouldn't bet on it though).

Battlefield 4 is still very popular, and even though Hardline didn't necessarily flop I imagine it will lose it's player base much faster than 4. EA/DICE need to keep this game alive till BF5 in 2016 most likely, unless Star Wars Battlefront takes over this year (I wouldn't bet on it though).

Hell even Battlefield 3 still has full servers and several thousand still playing it. Half of my friends list has Battlefield 3 AND Battlefield 4, and most of them prefer BF3 over both the new ones.