Difficulty question!?

For anyone who has already played through the game (which I doubt will be many) do you know if to get the difficulty trophies like the death march one or the one before that, you have to play the whole game on that difficulty? Or can you for example start on death march but you find that it's way to hard so you change it to blood and broken bones, do get the trophie for the broken bones difficulty or do you gain no trophie simply because you changed the difficulty mid-game

Tbh I haven't played it but I bet u have to play the whole game through on the difficulty to get the trophy. There are only a few games where changing the difficulty still gives u trophies. (I.e The Bethesda wolfensteins).

Tbh I haven't played it but I bet u have to play the whole game through on the difficulty to get the trophy. There are only a few games where changing the difficulty still gives u trophies. (I.e The Bethesda wolfensteins).

I guess you're talking about the Wolfenstein glitch. I heard you could play it on easy and defeat the final boss on the hardest difficulty to get the trophy for that.

What KillaDanny77 is asking here is a bit different. The two difficulties he mentioned are the hardest ones. Blood and broken bones is the 2nd hardest difficulty and death march is the hardest. There is a trophy for finishing the game on death march which of course means you have to go all the way from beginning to the end on the hardest.

Then there's this other trophy for finishing the game on either one. To get that one, I'm pretty sure you can change the difficulty from death march to blood and broken bones.

Yeah me to, I started the game on 'Blood and broken bones', but after a while I realised I sucked at it and just wanted to enjoy the story and not rage, so I changed it to 'Story and sword', then when i got a little higher level I changed to Death March for about 50% of the game. Just finished it on Death March, and only got the "Passed the trial" trophy. Will def play it again to get all the trophies, great learning curve playing through it like I did, and now I know I can master it without it ruining my life :) The final quest on Death March was a pain in the a... but easier then expected.

Edited by eivinds