Is there anyone who's experiencing glitch on " a complex mind" trophy

Just completing all the cases with the "correct" conclusion is not enough - you need to configure and re-configure all the brain cells in the deduction panel until you have unlocked all possible conclusions to a case. Then select the correct one and conclude the case.

You won't be able to do this until you have obtained all the evidence in each case. 

Just completing all the cases with the "correct" conclusion is not enough - you need to configure and re-configure all the brain cells in the deduction panel until you have unlocked all possible conclusions to a case. Then select the correct one and conclude the case.

You won't be able to do this until you have obtained all the evidence in each case. 

I've unlocked all possible conclusions on every case. Are you positive that one should finish the case with correct one? Just setting up isn't enough?

I've unlocked all possible conclusions on every case. Are you positive that one should finish the case with correct one? Just setting up isn't enough?

You only need to choose the correct conclusion if you're also going for "I never guess". 

You only need to have discovered all the conclusions in order to unlock the trophy you're worried about. 

You must have missed something. You should check the guide - it's quite detailed and got me the trophy.

Basically you have to unlock every possible moral choice screen. You do not have to view the ending, just get to the moral choice screen.

Be consistent in your verdicts and make sure to pick the correct answer after having explored all moral choices. Again, viewing every ending is not necessary

Basically you have to unlock every possible moral choice screen. You do not have to view the ending, just get to the moral choice screen.

Be consistent in your verdicts and make sure to pick the correct answer after having explored all moral choices. Again, viewing every ending is not necessary

You're thinking of "A man of character", which is a different trophy. All you need to do for that one is choose Condemn in all 6 cases, or Absolve in all 6 cases.

Complex Mind concerns making sure you have unlocked all the possible conclusions (e.g. "Garrow is guilty with a silver knife" or "Garrow is guilty with an ice knife", etc).

You only need to choose the correct conclusion if you're also going for "I never guess". 

You only need to have discovered all the conclusions in order to unlock the trophy you're worried about. 

You must have missed something. You should check the guide - it's quite detailed and got me the trophy.

I managed to get this grinding trophy. I'm pretty sure I've unlocked everything after case 3 but I had to play the whole game again.

Thanks for the tip anyway.

For those who wonder, I believe playing only the case you missed does not work for this one. Personally, I got it after 6.case

I managed to get this grinding trophy. I'm pretty sure I've unlocked everything after case 3 but I had to play the whole game again.

Thanks for the tip anyway.

For those who wonder, I believe playing only the case you missed does not work for this one. Personally, I got it after 6.case

Nice one dude. Enjoy the plat!

You're thinking of "A man of character", which is a different trophy. All you need to do for that one is choose Condemn in all 6 cases, or Absolve in all 6 cases.

Complex Mind concerns making sure you have unlocked all the possible conclusions (e.g. "Garrow is guilty with a silver knife" or "Garrow is guilty with an ice knife", etc).

Yep, and the only way to do that is acquiring all pieces of evidence else you won't be able to reach all the conclusions. If you actually read my post it describes the 3 most important trophy requirements in a nutshell Edited by Goekie

• 1 month later...

agree because it says when you go back all data from chapter reset like it never happened just doesn't effect future cases completed had to redo chapter one absolved them all but need to fight at end of chapter one so had to condemn and that's what is said before i could continue

• 2 weeks later...