Trophies glitched?

FrumpleOrz

I got over five minutes in survival mode with using only pistols and the trophy didn't pop.  I also notice that no one else has it either (though so few people have it right now that it could jsut be no one else has tried it?)  Anyone else having problems with these ones?

No glitched, you need to be wielding the pistols for over 5 minutes. You're allowed to pick up other weapons too but switch back to the pistols if you do so. It helps if you get the drone, and some upgrades from killed enemies. I gotten real lucky and gotten speed/health/accuracy upgrades along with the drone. Instant kill bomb and freeze everything on screen. My time was 6 minutes and 31 seconds total. However I pop the around 5:30 this was because I panic and too my chances looking for more health when I gotten swarmed. I picked up weapons my mistake and switch back. 

No glitched, you need to be wielding the pistols for over 5 minutes. You're allowed to pick up other weapons too but switch back to the pistols if you do so. It helps if you get the drone, and some upgrades from killed enemies. I gotten real lucky and gotten speed/health/accuracy upgrades along with the drone. Instant kill bomb and freeze everything on screen. My time was 6 minutes and 31 seconds total. However I pop the around 5:30 this was because I panic and too my chances looking for more health when I gotten swarmed. I picked up weapons my mistake and switch back. 

Weird.  I had a really similar run where I got the lazer and tons of bombs and I never picked up any other weapons and neither the straight 5 Minutes nor the 5 Mintues with Pistols popped when I ended up with about 6:24 as a time.  I eventually got the straight 5 minutes one later but I still don't know why it didn't pop the first time I tried it.  The only thing I can think of is I paused and hit the Home button at some point during the 6:24 run.  Looks like I'll just have to try again.

I was wondering the same thing.  I've played through the last level a few times and done a few survival rounds but I have no idea how many enemies are on the last level or even an estimate at how long it would take to get to a million by playing that last level over and over.  I'm taking a break from this for now and I mgiht try again in a bit.

Maybe it's worth playing through the campaign multiple times?  Tearing through it on casual only takes like 40 minutes. and there's a few levels with tons of enemies.

• 1 month later...

I just played through survival for the first time. I made it almost 9:00, but no trophy for surviving 5 minutes. I did access the home screen on my vita during that run, however. I'll try again later.

Edit: Got both five minute trophies. I have no idea how I'm going to get the 15 minute trophy. It gets difficult when you get close to 10 minutes. 

Edited by PipeSwinger

I got over five minutes in survival mode with using only pistols and the trophy didn't pop.  I also notice that no one else has it either (though so few people have it right now that it could jsut be no one else has tried it?)  Anyone else having problems with these ones?

You got so close to getting the 100%. What made you stop? Or are you still grinding the 1,000,000 kills?

You got so close to getting the 100%. What made you stop? Or are you still grinding the 1,000,000 kills?

I just can't bring myself to play the game non-stop until the million, heh.  I'm playing through story mode on the easiest difficulty from time to time to get some kills but I have the attention span of a gnat and can't keep with the same game for too long.

I just can't bring myself to play the game non-stop until the million, heh.  I'm playing through story mode on the easiest difficulty from time to time to get some kills but I have the attention span of a gnat and can't keep with the same game for too long.

Do you have any idea how many kills you're getting per playthrough?