Does this forum have groups or group messaging?

Just wondering because I can only send a PM to a max of 5 people, but I'm trying to run group playthroughs is there anyway I can message a group at the same time?

I'm also paranoid about PMs because people might say I'm bothering them, so I'd rather an opt in system so they can't complain and if they got an issue they can just leave. Also my inbox fill up quickly when people have questions and some messages I'd like to keep, so thats another reason why i'm curious.

Edited by Superbuu3

Oh really, I haven't used that before

For our purposes what settings would I choose? Could people join and leave freely? Would it be automatically closed or can i keep it open indefinitely well until we've finished the game.

EDIT: Bioshock isn't on the game session list either

Edited by Superbuu3

Have you started it? You can't start a game session if the game isn't on your list.

You can leave it open for like a week and then extend the play time later. You can have it so anyone can join or you can set it to a setting where you have to approve members

• Like 2

Have you started it? You can't start a game session if the game isn't on your list.

You can leave it open for like a week and then extend the play time later. You can have it so anyone can join or you can set it to a setting where you have to approve members

Ok thanks man I need to download this but i might ask you about this next week if you don't mind.

What? Are you sure, because I can send a PM to 8 people. Or is this a premium member feature?

Premium member feature

That makes sense now though because i seen Yuri send messages to 8 people and i was misktaken I can send messages to 4 ppl at a time :(