About the connection between ps4 and ps vita

Insomnia_Cigar

My tv has not been working since last week, so I have been decided to use my ps vita to be my monitor and play the ps4 games on the ps vita. But I found that I can only control it by the ps vita but I couldn't control it by the ps4 controller, once I press the ps on the ps4 controller, the ps vita screen shows the connection between ps4 and ps vita has been lost.  Has anyone knows how to solve it? Because I watched a video(

) that shows we can use the ps4 controller to control the ps vita. Want to press L2,L3,R2,R3 by using the ps4 controller, so can anyone help me about how to solve it?

You cant use the vita as a monitor but use a controller.

If the vita screen is being used then that is the controller too - so you need to use the vita controls.

If you want to use the controller but play remotely then you need a playstation TV

You cant use the vita as a monitor but use a controller.

If the vita screen is being used then that is the controller too - so you need to use the vita controls.

If you want to use the controller but play remotely then you need a playstation TV

Or a sony experia tablet, which i bought myself for that (and as a very good android tablet ofc)

I think some people ported the remoteplay app to work on other android devices too, but i'm not sure about that. Officialy it's for sony experia only.

Or a sony experia tablet, which i bought myself for that (and as a very good android tablet ofc)

I think some people ported the remoteplay app to work on other android devices too, but i'm not sure about that. Officialy it's for sony experia only.

It should also work on other Android devices just by using the PS App.