Easy Street done easy.

Rowdi

[media=]

[/media]

This strategy seems similar to the one where one person stays back at the Embassy, but it seems to work much better. I'll contact Croll to find out exactly what Mali Pops is doing at the scaffolding while the other three do objectives and I'll post back when I find out.

• Like 1

This strategy seems similar to the one where one person stays back at the Embassy, but it seems to work much better. I'll contact Croll to find out exactly what Mali Pops is doing at the scaffolding while the other three do objectives and I'll post back when I find out.

Yeah i did this with some guys, we only managed to get 59 % team accurary :/ ( SO CLOSE) but yes a pretty good strategy :)

They managed to get the trophy with another guy when i left at 3 am.

Mali pop is staying behind the glass door( around the corner) in the start of the level to stretch out the waves .. he shoots only 1 guy to make his accurary 100 % after this mali pops run to the scaffolding to further stretch out the waves, the point here is for him to find a hiding point and when the other guys is at the last part where they run to the chopper, Mali pop goes down so they all win (he still got the trophy)

Yeah i did this with some guys, we only managed to get 59 % team accurary :/ but yes a pretty good strategy :)

Where exactly was the guy at in the scaffolding? Is there a glitch or does he have to hold his own? If you stay at the Embassy, most of the cops go into the room where everybody first spawns. Similar?

What brought down your accuracy?

Where exactly was the guy at in the scaffolding? Is there a glitch or does he have to hold his own? If you stay at the Embassy, most of the cops go into the room where everybody first spawns. Similar?

What brought down your accuracy?

I edited the post :)

Well when i stayed back at the scaffolding i just hid with my shotgun in a corner and shot everyone who tried passing me.

Tazers brought down our accuracy :(

But are we going to try this ? :)

http://www.ps3trophi...asy-street.html

And yes, if you don't already have it by the time I'm able to help out. :D

Btw, I can ask Croll to help out too if he's online. Asseyes is almost never playing Payday, but I'll ask him for help if he's around.

You 100 % sure about this ??

and to cover up the scaffolding bit on Major Ave.. I hid across the scaffolding behind the dumpster, Very few enemies goes to look there :)

You 100 % sure about this ??

About shooting dead enemies with shotties? Absolutely. Play a heist sp and take down one enemy with melee then unload your shottie in him, die, then look at your stats.

I used this little tactic to get my 60%+ on Heat Street to get my Easy Street trophy.....and I got tazed. :P

• Like 1

About shooting dead enemies with shotties? Absolutely. Play a heist sp and take down one enemy with melee then unload your shottie in him, die, then look at your stats.

I used this little tactic to get my 60%+ on Heat Street to get my Easy Street trophy.....and I got tazed. :P

going to try :P

Watching that video has made me want to buy the game, don't know how i let it slip under my radar because i love FPS with a tactical & co-op elements.

I had a really great time with this game. Best PSN game I've ever purchased hands down. I enjoyed this $20 game more than some $60 games and I'm anxiously awaiting the dlc which is due any day now.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

do it like the pro's, do it TeamGameHog style, no glitching, no bitching and above all NO GLITCHBAGS!!!!! 

Glitchbags are for the weak and players who lack the heart and balls!!!

4 reinbecks+bronco's and if you have the dlc take the GL-40 if not dont bother using ur secondary coz it will fuck your accuracy.

BOOM Easy Street done on Heat Street Overkill 145+ difficulty setting and a team accuracy of 79%,

no glitching no cowardly hiding at the embassy or behind the scaffolding/plywood....

Beat that!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrHXV1peBE4

Edited by soulspeaker1979

do it like the pro's, do it TeamGameHog style, no glitching, no bitching and staying at the embassy

4 reinbecks+bronco's and if you have the dlc the GL-40 if not dont bother using ur secondairy cz it wil fuck your accuracy.

BOOM Easy Street done on Heat Street Overkill 145+ difficulty setting and a team accuracy of 79%,

no glitching no cowardly hiding at the embassy or behind the scaffolding/plywood....

Beat that!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrHXV1peBE4

They got extremely lucky with only needing a couple cans of gas and I thought there was four bulldozers that charged down the hill simultaneously on 145+. Nonetheless, that was very impressive. I have to admit that I was never able to get past Matt's van on 145+ without a glitch. Kudos to those guys.

Is one of those psn ID's in the video an alternate account of yours? Iirc, you and I were trying for Easy St.on the account you're using to post with. I ended up getting Easy Street shortly after you left us. It wasn't anything as fancy as doing it on 145+, but it was done without any glitches.

They got extremely lucky with only needing a couple cans of gas and I thought there was four bulldozers that charged down the hill simultaneously on 145+. Nonetheless, that was very impressive. I have to admit that I was never able to get past Matt's van on 145+ without a glitch. Kudos to those guys.

Is one of those psn ID's in the video an alternate account of yours? Iirc, you and I were trying for Easy St.on the account you're using to post with. I ended up getting Easy Street shortly after you left us. It wasn't anything as fancy as doing it on 145+, but it was done without any glitches.

we are a group of payday fans, called  TeamGameHog 8 official members

.im not in any of the current vids coz i was nt around but i can say i have done all these challenge with the team and then some...and yes these are all alternate accounts...

2 3 or 4 cans all makes no difference to us...

and the four dozers ur right normaly they spawn from a chopper

but because our tactic is to be as aggressive as possible and keeping going forward sometimes we go so fast they dont spawn at all!!!

they dont spawn/drop if you get up the hill before the 3rd assault wave.

some selfmade  challenges like:

8-ball run: beat all heists on 145+ in a row WITHOUT failing....

my favorite: The Purple Unicorn , beat Undercover145+ with the limo on the roof, the server on the 3rd floor AND the side gate on the roof closed.

check our youtube vids... did some awesome heists: Green Bridge 145+ team accuracy above 60%

thanks for the kudo's ill tell the team.

sorry if i cant remember if we played, coz wel lately we helped loads of players with Easy Street even players who stil had their Noob Lube crewperk.....epic moments...LOL

• 8 years later...

Its possible to get this solo with bots as well without any glitchy stupidity stuff  involved lol i really got it and made it through  solo with 78 % accuracy  the weapons i used was a reinbecks shotgun and gl-40  try to avoid using the pistols weapon because it going to ruin the accuracy maybe use it in life or death situation or if your out of ammo i used the Bronco 44 revolver

Try to kill civilian if you missed a shot and shot the dead crops of cops to higher the amount of your accuracy my strategy was is 

Campaign in cover when the assault happens until the crew bots says the cops are retreating then i push forward on the objective also you must have  the doctor bag equipped and fully upgraded so you can use it too many times and for the ammo just take it from the dead enemy and they are more enough it took me  about 58 min to finish this solo really its not that hard practice the map aka heist very good and you should succeed ? 

Edited by DEYBAJ
  • Like 2