Do you think the Diablo III release on Tuesday will overshadow the Max Payne 3 and Game of Thrones releases?

Lady Lilith

Tuesday is gonna be one hell of a day...Diablo III, Game of Thrones, Max Payne 3, Sonic 4: Episode II, the Wonder Boy games if they come to PSN (They were released on Wii last Thursday), and I have No More Heroes Heroes Paradise coming.

Do you think Diablo III will overshadow everything else that releases on that day?

Well, Diablo III is only a PC release for the moment, and whilst I see it being a day 1 purchase for most PC gamers, I dont see it overshadowing any multi-platform title like Max Payne 3.

What you need to remember is that Max Payne is going to work straight out of the box for console players whereas many PC players will be checking that it can even run on their PC before buying.

Personally I've got Max Payne 3 on pre-order, and Diablo III is the whole reason I've decided to build a new gaming rig after approx 10 years away from PC gaming.

why are you even bringing up psn games? its sure theyre not going to sell as well as retail games.

Point is that if there's a big release at the same time as several smaller games such as PSN titles, then the smaller ones tend to get forgotten whilst people are too busy to play the smaller games. It's why only fools and million-sellers dare to launch within two weeks of the yearly CoD game.

• Like 1