Shipment problems?

KingOctoberXVI

So today, i got my shipment of PS Vita screen protectors. I bought one pack containing 2 of them. So everything seems fine, open le mailbox, pick up the package. Only the package seems to be bigger than what i expected. Get inside, open it up. I get not 1 pack of two screen protectors, but 20 packs of 2. So I now have 38 extra screen protectors, for the price of 1. Anyone want some? :lol:

Has anyone else had a mishap with a shipment?

Why not return them to the seller? Obviously the person needs to make a living and while the screen protectors may not cost much, every little thing counts. I've been in similar situations where I've bought parts for engines and have been sent more than what I paid for and I always get in contact with the seller and sort it out.

Parker

Why not return them to the seller? Obviously the person needs to make a living and while the screen protectors may not cost much, every little thing counts. I've been in similar situations where I've bought parts for engines and have been sent more than what I paid for and I always get in contact with the seller and sort it out.

Parker

I already have contacted the seller and waiting for a response (It would feel like stealing unless the seller doesn't want them, or intentionally gave them). Just making a joke ;)

So today, i got my shipment of PS Vita screen protectors. I bought one pack containing 2 of them. So everything seems fine, open le mailbox, pick up the package. Only the package seems to be bigger than what i expected. Get inside, open it up. I get not 1 pack of two screen protectors, but 20 packs of 2. So I now have 38 extra screen protectors, for the price of 1. Anyone want some? :lol:

Has anyone else had a mishap with a shipment?

OMG, you are SOO lucky, if only I ordered a video game and got that many, I could trade them in to a Gamestop and have a crapload of credit :D lol

I already have contacted the seller and waiting for a response (It would feel like stealing unless the seller doesn't want them, or intentionally gave them). Just making a joke ;)

I assumed by the smiley at the end it was a joke, but I was just making a point. No offense intended.

In all reality, it may cost the seller more to pay for return shipping than he or she even paid for the screen protectors, so you may have a bulk of them sitting around. That's happened to me a time or two as well.

Parker