Free Dragon Age Inquisition Singleplayer Black Emporium DLC

The Black Emporium DLC is available for free. Much like the Dragon Age II counterpart, this DA:Inquisition DLC contains stores that sell weapons, accessories, crafting materials, and schematics. It also contains a Mirror of Transformation to change your Inquisitor's appearance. The Black Emporium is accessible from the War Table in Haven or Skyhold.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Black Emporium i think came out on 5.5.15 and it was free...at least in US it was if i remember correctly...i am really interested in getting Jaws of Hakkon DLC!

Really? Ok, I just noticed it and thought it was released today. Jaws of Hakkon should've been released yesterday for the NA store and today for the EU store.

Really? Ok, I just noticed it and thought it was released today. Jaws of Hakkon should've been released yesterday for the NA store and today for the EU store.

It was supposed to come out on the 26th in the EU as well, but then it got delayed to today. Now it appears to be delayed even further or it's just really late compared to all the other store content.

It was supposed to come out on the 26th in the EU as well, but then it got delayed to today. Now it appears to be delayed even further or it's just really late compared to all the other store content.

Yeah I figured as much when Jaws of Hakkon wasn't in the store. EU gets screwed again, what a surprise  :rolleyes: . In other news Game of Thrones ep 4 has been released, so 2 more and I can finally play it :D.

Downloaded it a week or so ago on my PS4. EU.

Looks like I completely missed it :/.

• Like 1

Yeah I figured as much when Jaws of Hakkon wasn't in the store. EU gets screwed again, what a surprise  :rolleyes: . In other news Game of Thrones ep 4 has been released, so 2 more and I can finally play it :D.

Looks like I completely missed it :/.

don't worry buddy, it happens xD, i also forgot to tell you a week ago, that i went there, to change and to buy some stuff xD

at least this is new :P

4ghtl.jpg