Problems from new patch

So today, my game started behaving a little weird. When I kill things they float in mid air now...humans and monsters.

And when I go to use the crossbow to try and shave off a few for marksman trophy, it tells me: Cannot perform that action in combat (when I hold R1 to aim). I have to shoot from the hip...which is not going to work for the trophy at all.

Anyone else have any other noticeable issues? I didn't attempt any headshots the past few days. And I was doing some mission parts that didn't involve any killing really. Including some gwent games.

Edited by Not_like_therest

Oh man, don't even get me started.

From invisbile, non-quest-important NPCs to floating heads beside hands and NPC's floating with improper animations, I could write you a book on the glitches in this game.

A more annoying one is sometimes I can't examine all items visible to my Witcher Senses.

Though I haven't encountered your specific issue, sorry.

Oh man, don't even get me started.

From invisbile, non-quest-important NPCs to floating heads beside hands and NPC's floating with improper animations, I could write you a book on the glitches in this game.

A more annoying one is sometimes I can't examine all items visible to my Witcher Senses.

Though I haven't encountered your specific issue, sorry.

I've had issues where it wouldn't let me examine things and had to do it a few times and run in circles before it let me...but thats been since day 1. Had this other one where camera angle went all wonky when I went out the door to where it was super close on Geralt's head that made me reload, thankfully I have been saving a lot just in case I need a recent reload.

Cleggs meditating before shopping hasn't happened yet though. 1.01 everything had worked great mostly except for the Axii alt ability for the trophy (they were simply standing there or circle walking, a few would still come after me even with their eyes lit up on 2 or 3 points) It wasn't letting me shoot them with crossbow either with Axii on them because of ally thing I guess, I'll have to take 2nd ability off after I get trophy (eventually...maybe...)

The crossbow thing had me worried though because of the drowners and sirens. It did work for me recently on skellige under water on a few sirens but that was after I had reloaded. I'll need to see if it works against bandits.

I think poster from another thread or site was right about this being similar to skyrim, where it will need like 5 patches to work itself out. 

Edited by Not_like_therest

The Witcher has always been a glitchy series of games; why do you think both previous titles ended up with enhanced editions? I've come across a lot of glitches myself, from NPC's I can't chat to and the literal disappearance of Roach's ability to gallop to being unable to perform certain actions in combat. It's annoying, no doubt, but after playing the previous games to death on PC (both before and after the enhanced edition patches) I haven't really paid much attention to it. Patches will come and it'll all be fixed, or mostly at least, but I guess that doesn't help for playing through it now :P

I've had the galloping problem but not disappearing on me thankfully. I usually don't use horses in these games, this is first one where I use him often enough to get from signpost to signpost and thats usually only when the distance is far enough I feel lazy, on skyrim I walked the whole map  just exploring. I only used a horse in skyrim...maybe 5 times both xbox and playstation. If it wasn't for the marksman trophy and the Axii trophy I wouldn't have paid those any attention either....just like the circle running to examine and loot detection problem.

Though the galloping issue doesn't make me really want to do those races. None of the merchants disappear for me but I have to rotate the camera and walk in a circle a time or two to talk to them but its not often enough to make me list it as an issue either.

I only played witcher 2 on xbox  and that was the enhanced edition...I thought un-enhanced was pc only and xbox got the late release for that reason.