When high school turns epic

Lady Lilith

My neice just moved to Arizona and when she went to open a new checking account the bankers name was Ezio, she asked him if he had ever played assassins creed. He replied yes he had and that his father's name (also a banker) was in fact Giovanni. I thought that was cool

• Like 1

I had my final day of school last Tuesday, everyone in my year had a massive flour fight on the field and we got absolutely coated in it. I ended up throwing a massive handful of it in this girls hair and she got really angry at me, plus my friend got a load of it in his eyes and he couldn't see for around 15 minutes, good times!

Me and my science teacher Mr. Turner have always had some awesome moments in school. In one lesson he started to talk about Black Ops to someone in class, he said that his favourite gun was the FAMAS with the grenade launcher, we called him a noob for weeks afterwards and he got really pissed and threatened to detain us if we didn't stop. We also found out what his Xbox Gamertag was from some of the people in the year above, whenever we saw him we used to shout IllusiveAde and he always laughed. Unfortunately one of my friends thought it would be funny to join his party and my teachers friend told him to fuck off. As a result he changed his Gamertag and we weren't able to spam him with messages any more. Another time he brought in his Nintendo Wii and a copy of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games to help us learn about lactic acid. He was a seriously awesome teacher and I'll never forget him.