Can't type anything on the blackboard in Pinwheel Village

kyo1990101

having the same problem in pinwheel harbor and i saw another post on playstationtrophies.org saying they couldnt write on a chalkboard in pinwheel industrial and my friend has the same problem. the new update mustve broken this.

having the same problem in pinwheel harbor and i saw another post on playstationtrophies.org saying they couldnt write on a chalkboard in pinwheel industrial and my friend has the same problem. the new update mustve broken this.

OMG, Finally I found someone else with the same issue.  It's my first playthrough and i couldn't make this work.  I looked at every guide and walkthrough and it seemed so simple.  Good to know its not just me. 

It's the same thing for the letter you're supposed to post to order the bells.

Edited by TeutonicTitwillo

Yeah, it is def the update. I was doing fine in the game with no issues. I had a problem with the frame rate late in the night and saw the update. Went back to my game now I have lost the ability to type. At first I thought it was because I didn't complete a puzzle so I went through every walkthrough I could find. I was about to give up, but I returned to something I typed earlier and couldn't change it. Too bad. I love playing such an interesting puzzle game. 

Edited by imaplaysomethin

I perfected this game on Monday and had no issues with the blackboards. In fairness, the game itself is a huge mess, and you should make manual saves very frequently.

I deleted it on Monday night immediately after getting the platinum so I didn't get to see this new update you're talking about, but I have no idea what would make them add a new patch that messes even more of the game up.

I've been having the same problem ever since I installed the latest patch yesterday, I checked the dev's twitter account and saw this: (link)

RXBQTXV.png

You have to say, even that the game is messed up so much, you have to give some credits to WPG for their commitment to make it right. Guess i will give it another try after the next patch

I just got over with my problem with traveling from the harbour to the village (waiting for 15 minutes didn't help me earlier) and now I'm stuck at this! :lol:

Seriously, I'm deleting this game right now, I'm done with bugging (heh, pun maybe?) myself with it.

not working yet... T_T

The patch hasn't been released for NA players yet :( , Europe got it first

Edit: my PS4 is now downloading a patch for the game, hopefully everything will be fixed

Edit 2: Everything is fixed for me

Edited by Invincible Pistachio