Information?

Precise--Rhythm

I'll admit, I haven't done a exhaustive search online for information about this game, but I think it would be helpful for the community if as much english information could be easily accessed on this site. If anyone could post links to relevant information regarding trophy requirements, dungeon info etc. it would be greatly appreciated, thanks. For my part here is a spread-sheet with dungeon info, I haven't tested it's complete accuracy personally https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QzofNctHBId9D-nE5k7OF66PeakqHDBgN60TQSBSqs8/edit#gid=552771676

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Wonderfully done. I'm enjoying this game much more than I thought I would. I got about 20 hours into Mind=Zero and thought it might ruin me for Dungeon Crawlers. Moe Chronicles has changed my mind. Might finally break out Demon Gaze once I platinum this one. Thanks again!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'll admit, I haven't done a exhaustive search online for information about this game, but I think it would be helpful for the community if as much english information could be easily accessed on this site. If anyone could post links to relevant information regarding trophy requirements, dungeon info etc. it would be greatly appreciated, thanks. For my part here is a spread-sheet with dungeon info, I haven't tested it's complete accuracy personally https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QzofNctHBId9D-nE5k7OF66PeakqHDBgN60TQSBSqs8/edit#gid=552771676

Hey, I noticed that some of the panties are dropped from the monsters, but when I go to face them and kill them (making sure that the ? appears above their head) I don't get the panties. Is there a special way for me to get the panties to drop from the monsters?

• 1 month later...

Hey, I noticed that some of the panties are dropped from the monsters, but when I go to face them and kill them (making sure that the ? appears above their head) I don't get the panties. Is there a special way for me to get the panties to drop from the monsters?

In order to make sure the Rare H-Monster drops the panties you will need a high Aura Combo, this is explained in the game's tutorial. The higher the Aura combo, the higher chance there is for that enemy to drop the panties hope that helps if I am not too late.

In order to make sure the Rare H-Monster drops the panties you will need a high Aura Combo, this is explained in the game's tutorial. The higher the Aura combo, the higher chance there is for that enemy to drop the panties hope that helps if I am not too late.

Thank you for the reply Shakira. Couldn't I also be able to steal it from the monsters?