Final Fantasy VII Remake - Petition for Dual Japanese/English Audio Option

Idonteatfood

It will make some fans mad, that's inevitable. I haven't read what these changes are besides story-related. Let's see how it fares on sales, reviews, critics, etc.

Besides, a company can't screw over one of the most beloved RPGs according to huge amounts of ppl...right?

What's the point of remaking a game if you're not changing things? I don't care much about an enhanced port. A real remake would be fun.

• Like 2

What's the point of remaking a game if you're not changing things? I don't care much about an enhanced port. A real remake would be fun.

Aha, but the changes still need to appeal to most people, both fans and others who are new to the game. The problem is when said changes provoke a noticeable amount of people to hate the game, be dissapointed, etc. 

It's not easy to make changes to a game that has a big fanbase and is very VERY famous either.

If you take the J-RPG popularity nowadays, SE most popular views with past FF entries, etc. it's easy to see why some of them are already deciding to cast a critical eye, be sceptic, etc.

But anyway, this is off-topic, so if you would like to continue this discussion, I would suggest Pm or form another thread (if there isn't one already).

Cheers.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Aha, but the changes still need to appeal to most people, both fans and others who are new to the game. The problem is when said changes provoke a noticeable amount of people to hate the game, be dissapointed, etc. 

It's not easy to make changes to a game that has a big fanbase and is very VERY famous either.

If you take the J-RPG popularity nowadays, SE most popular views with past FF entries, etc. it's easy to see why some of them are already deciding to cast a critical eye, be sceptic, etc.

But anyway, this is off-topic, so if you would like to continue this discussion, I would suggest Pm or form another thread (if there isn't one already).

Cheers.

If you want to play the same game, then go play the old FF7, that's it. It should be a new game, not an old game with some changes.