Final Fantasy VII Remake - Petition for Dual Japanese/English Audio Option

Idonteatfood

So, by people's logic, too soon isn't safer than too late.

Exactly. People want to complain, so they don't want to do anything too early. This petition should have been made after game is retail ready and it's been decided it doesn't have dual va as no one asked for it.

• Like 4

I want them to keep the same voice cast from 1997 :awesome:

So, by people's logic, too soon isn't safer than too late.

Don't worry people don't use logic here, they just see a point so they need to disagree, how else would they be able to complain later :P

• Like 4

Don't worry people don't use logic here, they just see a point so they need to disagree, how else would they be able to complain later :P

I don't know if you are refering to me or not, but I did use logic, it is way too soon for petitions, and stupid ones moreover.

And theres no base for this, nothing indicates theres not gonna be dual audio.

• Like 1

I don't know if you are refering to me or not, but I did use logic, it is way too soon for petitions, and stupid ones moreover.

Stupid? Your complaints are stupid. And nothing indicates they're not going to release dual audio via payable DLC. Obviously everyone is okay with that, though.

Oh I wish this was the case. That voice over in the trailer was awful and I am not looking forward to the game having voice acting. I hope there is a Text Box option and I can turn off the voice acting. I'll sign that petition

Na, I didn't actually read your comment I was solely replying to jeandeve. In terms of your comment there is a basis as one of the previous FF games had the japanese audio released as DLC, I think most people would like to have the option straight out of the box.

There's certainly no room for you to call people's actions stupid as this is just being used as a method for squenix to know what people want before its at a point they can't do anything about it. Unless you have an actual problem with people voicing their opinions, if thats the case you shouldn't really be hanging out on a forum.

• Like 1

Na, I didn't actually read your comment I was solely replying to jeandeve. In terms of your comment there is a basis as one of the previous FF games had the japanese audio released as DLC, I think most people would like to have the option straight out of the box.

Afaik only 13-3 offers a DLC.

There's certainly no room for you to call people's actions stupid as this is just being used as a method for squenix to know what people want before its at a point they can't do anything about it. Unless you have an actual problem with people voicing their opinions, if thats the case you shouldn't really be hanging out on a forum.

You're right, I shouldn't have said it was stupid and I apologize to OP for that.

And I dont have a problem with that, I was just voicing my own opinion on the matter

Afaik only 13-3 offers a DLC.

thats why he said one of the previous. 

In my opinion it is way to early to start petitions , but every one can do what they want, and say what they want .    I think all the petiotions are useless anyway .  I have seen so many high clicked Petitions that get ignored anyway.  Nothing against trying , but i give up on hope for petitions.