Devil May Cry 4 Trophy List Discussion

First of all, congratz BT_MIE, for the first time it's not that easy. But if we are getting serious into it... you call this "spent time" ? :D wow lol. How long did you needed for that? 

I have 20 PSN WR's and 30 XBL and completed the whole Game in 30 hrs and everything except idle boosting Kills in 21 hrs. (1000GS on XBL, which has the same challengendes as the ingame-"Trophies" on the PS3 Version)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL41IUKxoE9WhYL4TalEUo-Rd4Eg0VMBQV<- WR Playlist, not all of my runs are up. But i'm allready working for a WR compilation which will show off all my WR's i did on both consoles.  B) I also have some records which are maxed up and find out a lot of strats by myself, like for example M1/DMD or M12/DMD.

<- 21hrs for all Achievements, except idle boosting Kills on M11/Heaven or Hell. 

I started playing at 00'00 and ended up at 21:46. All Scores and S Ranks were done on first try. Started with Devil Hunter <- Bloody Palace include S Rank 6.5 Millions Points <- SOS <- DMD <- HAH <- Human <- HOH <- a bit Proud Soul farming (10k every 3-4mins) and then idle boosting Kills.

So, i can't deny, i havn't played it much, like Brawler said.  :D

By the way... people weren't wondering about getting a SSS Rank against Dante on SOS or higher? Well, if Vergil or the both girls doesn't has any special Moveset, this Trophy will be the hardest one in the whole game. :D Unless you know the Strat... But i will explain and create as well a detailed solution for it, very soon. I will do X1 Version first, should take aprox 35 hrs. I leave the guys here on PSNP a bit time... so i can strike with a completing time it in a bit over 1 day then.  :P

I think the SE is much more time consuming than original DMC4. You have to beat whole game and blood palace again and again with different characters.  I earned all ingame 'trophies' on PS3 about 60 hours lol. In fact I'm not a good act player but I really love this game. I always expect Capcom release trophy patch for DMC4 like what Konami did for MGS4. 

getting a SSS Rank against Dante on SOS or higher and defeat dark dante in blood palace without taking damage.

Hoping see watch your guide soon (

• Like 1

Nah, not much more time consuming then before. LDK / Vergil / Girls playthrough + 4 more Times BP. LDK will take aprox 4 hrs, the playthroughs with the new characters can be easily done on Heaven or Hell, should work i think. And BP aprox 2 hrs each char. 

You are welcome btw :) 60 hrs are really good for the first time. I also hope they will still release a Trophy Patch for DMC4 PS3 Version! <3

Don't worry, i will release many guides about that game finally, but it will take a bit time to create all the videos and stuff about. That Kuruno-K guy is also one of the less DMC4 players, who played it serious. I'm wondering if you can get better style with Vergil/Lady on Dante M1. It's also fun to see, how people have more unlocked "Undefeatable" then SSS Dante :P

Damn, you are a genius. I never thought the trophy for new characters can be easily in Heaven or Hell. 

• 2 weeks later...