Best Way To Upgrade Ship?

Kittet3

I decided that I am probably the worst Titan Attacks player and has come to terms with it, but I would really like to finally finish this 'easy' 100%. Does anyone have any tips on how to upgrade the ship the best way?

At first, I bought shields and bombs, but have since ceased. I restarted my game and only keep two shields paid for at a time and no bombs. I usually start by powering my gun,  but then I get to the point where I have options- between buying gun power-ups, extra bullets, or attachments. What should be upgraded first and by how much before I upgrade others?

Thanks

Alternate between extra bullets and gun power ups, attachments later they aren't amazing but they can be helpful. Extra bullets are super useful as they allow you to take a second or third shot which really speeds up your rate of fire, especially when you are fighting enemies who are closer to teh bottom, shields are worthless until later in teh game when you will have an excess amount of money. Rememebr shield costs go up the more shields you already have thats why its always better to wait till you really think you'll die to start using them.

Remember there's a level select and that seems to retain info from your last run, so keep restarting until you can get through the first world without dying at all (hopefully without losing a shiedl to then continue from the 2nd world, and everntually you'll get used to the mechanics to fly thruogh.

• 1 month later...

Already beated the game and first thought I will able to kerp my ship the way it is but after world 2 my ship crash,and when I replayed any of the staged it starts me over the last world I was at with my last ship before beating the last stage. Is that normal or if it isn't then I possibly may delete the game since I don't want to replay it with my new ship starting at moon ever again.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

this trophy should be gold, there is more work here than beating titan levels.

I know this is way later, but save abusing makes this way easier it appears. Every time I beat a boss in "New game +" as I call it, I just upload my save to cloud. If I die, I just re-download the file.

• Like 1