Lost connection to EA server?

iGoBangCrashBoom

Every time I try the online trials i get hit with this message, i can't even complete one of the trials because i get half way through it and this stupid message pops up. is there a way to fix this? I'm sick of restarting trials just to get hit with this same message. its starting to look like ill never finish them because of this. 

Edited by iGoBangCrashBoom
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I first started playing this I had a lot of lost connections but as I kept playing they became less and less of an issue. I started with the quick user levels to rate 100 levels and get the needed amount of medals and by the time I got to the EA trials I would rarely lose connection. It doesn't really make sense, I know but that was the experience that I had. Good luck.

• Like 1

On 31.3.2017 at 2:46 AM, mking_63 said:

When I first started playing this I had a lot of lost connections but as I kept playing they became less and less of an issue. I started with the quick user levels to rate 100 levels and get the needed amount of medals and by the time I got to the EA trials I would rarely lose connection. It doesn't really make sense, I know but that was the experience that I had. Good luck.

I completed all DLC trophies yesterday. Switching the ps3 from wired to wireless fixed it for me. I don't understand the logic behind it,  since wired is usually better, but it worked. Just glad that I'm done with this piece of shit dlc. 

One of the worst dlcs ever together with Mafia 2 Jimmys Vendetta, the Dishonored Challenge DLC and Deus Ex Mankind Divided Breach

• 1 year later...

It pisses me off that I lost connection when I had 34 waves left on the 100 waves sp EA trial. They could have simply made the trials offline content, if they at least fix the servers so that we rarely experience connection issues... Or if there were actually more than 25 one-player and 15 two-players trials, I could choose other trial instead of that annoying 100 waves trial.

Do you know any solutions? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Deceptrox