Shiv Doors - Survivor Mode

Hey,

Is it possible to open all Shiv Doors in one run-through on Survivor mode?

I did the game on PS3, but since upgrading I started straight on Survivor (got about 1/3rd way through Survivor on PS3 before it died)

There's now 3 shiv doors I've been unable to open, are these openable in one go or am I missing parts?? I'm just about to escape Pittsburgh with Henry and Sam and haven't had a Shiv in ages! (had to spell that one right...)

Think I only used one shiv on a clicker but that's it

• Like 1

Yeah in my experience I couldn't open every shiv door too. While even saving all items needed to make shivs ONLY to be used for shivs and I still couldn't open all of them due to lack of supplies. I think I missed 2 doors because of this :/ could be more but can't remember

Edited by SkyesUnholy

I opened all the doors on Survivor+. You have to always save supplies for shivs and you need to grab the shiv(s) (there are full shivs on Survivor laying around!) when you are with Tess going after Robert (beginning of the game). I believe there is one laying around in an office where you learn how to kill from behind and one down by the docks in the same chapter... though it requires you to kill nearly everyone in those 2 areas.

If you grabbed those 2, you'll have enough to barely get by. But like everyone else said, I'd go for it on your collectable play through (easy mode).