Zestful Quesadilla's Trophy Dystopia

• 2 weeks later...

Plat #52 has been added

This was not expected as I didn't think the weekly line would include the last two cards I needed to plat the game. Good thing I had 500K PP farmed for them :)

#56 - Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

Lb8f8ea.png

Congratulations with your new plat !!! Great one its on wish list to play :) 

-Goku-v-s-Vageeta-vegeta-35767549-500-28

• Like 1

Congratulations with your new plat !!! Great one its on wish list to play :) 

-Goku-v-s-Vageeta-vegeta-35767549-500-28

Thanks Cass :D  :highfive:

I'm waiting for that Catherine platinum here :P

But congratulations on Dragon Ball platinum !  I haven't noticed that until recently haha

200.gif

Thanks dude! Your wish is my command

Platinum #57 has been added :)

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you my proudest platinum YET (still planning to get that Injustice plat no matter what)

tumblr_n2j3k7snSG1s2skm4o1_500.gif

:platinum:Platinum #57 - CATHERINE  :platinum:

L51db2a.png

Cheers To You!

1L9d5f74.png

Earn all other Trophies!

Ultra Rare 2.54%

Difficulty: ☢☢☢☢☢

Enjoyment: 

HOLY F***ING SHIT

I FINALLY DID IT and OMG THIS WAS ONE HELLUVA RIDE

tumblr_n0ndcjZwQg1ts9ffqo1_250.gif

The game has been in my backlog for months, I finally decided to play it while participating in ExHaseo's Plat Racers (Normal Race) which I'm pretty sure I've just won

What a unique game! I've never played something like this before. A soul-crushing romantic-horror puzzle game with a lot of cubes, creepy babies, sheep, ants, awesome soundtrack, and too many endings.

Babel Tower was the soul crushing part about the game and it literally made me cry. I had the most trouble with the last two stages, I WAS SO DAMN CLOSE TO BEATING OBELISK, but I accidentally pressed X while one of the characters was hanging from the edge of a cube and she died, that was one of the harshest moments in my gaming history. As for Axis Mundi, I beat it on my 14th attempt. I had a close call, but made the same mistake that I did in Obelisk.

Night has been made, two ultra rare plats. I now have more time to focus on MGS V The Phantom Pain.

Until the next plat

tumblr_n50far1lBl1sswgzoo1_250.gif

Edited by Zestful Quesadilla
  • Like 3

Thanks Cass :D  :highfive:

Thanks dude! Your wish is my command

Platinum #57 has been added :)

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you my proudest platinum YET (still planning to get that Injustice plat no matter what)

tumblr_n2j3k7snSG1s2skm4o1_500.gif

:platinum:Platinum #57 - CATHERINE  :platinum:

L51db2a.png

Cheers To You!

1L9d5f74.png

Earn all other Trophies!

Ultra Rare 2.54%

Difficulty: ☢☢☢☢☢

Enjoyment: 

HOLY F***ING SHIT

I FINALLY DID IT and OMG THIS WAS ONE HELLUVA RIDE

tumblr_n0ndcjZwQg1ts9ffqo1_250.gif

The game has been in my backlog for months, I finally decided to play it while participating in ExHaseo's Plat Racers (Normal Race) which I'm pretty sure I've just won

What a unique game! I've never played something like this before. A soul-crushing romantic-horror puzzle game with a lot of cubes, creepy babies, sheep, ants, awesome soundtrack, and too many endings.

Babel Tower was the soul crushing part about the game and it literally made me cry. I had the most trouble with the last two stages, I WAS SO DAMN CLOSE TO BEATING OBELISK, but I accidentally pressed X while one of the characters was hanging from the edge of a cube and she died, that was one of the harshest moments in my gaming history. As for Axis Mundi, I beat it on my 14th attempt. I had a close call, but made the same mistake that I did in Obelisk.

Night has been made, two ultra rare plats. I now have more time to focus on MGS V The Phantom Pain.

Until the next plat

tumblr_n50far1lBl1sswgzoo1_250.gif

Congratulations with your new plat !!! Wow great plat to have in your collection :) I got that game to i need to play it , I hope go plat is next year :)

tumblr_lp63h0q3SP1qbvovho1_500.gif

• Like 1

Congratulations with your new plat !!! Wow great plat to have in your collection :) I got that game to i need to play it , I hope go plat is next year :)

tumblr_lp63h0q3SP1qbvovho1_500.gif

Thanks and good luck :)

YEEESS!! Cheers to you indeed! xD

Catherine is one of my proudest plats as well, and we can now share the "Super Elite VIP Catherine Platinum Holder High Five"!! :highfive: (which looks like a regular high five lol)

HELL YEAH DUDE :D

Thanks man

tumblr_lz2z2ndqck1r8upamo1_500.gif

• Like 2