Zestful Quesadilla's Trophy Dystopia

Yes. But I can't be held responsible for any pains in your chest from laughing too hard.

Sweet

I need something like that, i've been reading some fucked up dark seinen mangas for the past week so I need something light and funny for a change.

Edited by Samurai Falafel

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum #48 | J-Stars Victory Vs+ (PS4)

L480c79.png

J-STARS Victory VS+ 

1L617ec9.png

Collect all trophies.

Difficulty: 3.5/10

Enjoyment: 5/10 (not factoring in THAT PIECE OF **** MODE KNOWN AS VICTORY ROAD , ALREADY RANTED ABOUT IT)

J-STARS%252520Victory%252520VS%25252B_20

Sigh....

This was supposed to be Shonen Jump 45th anniversary project ???? what a disappointment!!

Things I liked: BGM, stages, Intro video, Vs Mode, Arcade Mode, beating the shit out of Naruto and Luffy, Boa Hancock and Medaka's boobies  :P

Things I hated: J-Adventure Mode, Victory Road, character roster, repetitiveness of the game, and the clunky gameplay,

Can someone explain why the Shonen Jump cross over game on the DS had more characters than this ?? Also, why the hell are Hisoka and Rukia support only ??

Ok! put that aside, the game is so repetitive. You have J-adventure (which basically the story mode, story my a$$) that has 4 arcs with a different main character for each, but guess what ??? those 4 arcs have the same story, you are doing the same shit in each one. Victory Road is another thing I really hated it about the game (I linked my rant above, not gonna bother copying it here). 

Each character has his own style of fighting, but the gameplay is clunky and lacks combos. You will be basically spamming same attacks over and over and over...

This game is certainly not worth more than $35 ($25 for the PS3 version), wait for a price drop before you pick this up. No! you will not be missing out on anything by waiting, vote with your wallet sir\ma'am.

Seriously J-Stars...

tumblr_n1gn000nKw1tqwslqo1_500.gif

• Like 1

A list very neat and with very good games.

I laughed enough of your comments against J -Stars lel I play that mode (and all the game we can) split screen with my brother, so isn´t that bad for me xD

I want plat TLOK on PS3(done) and PS4 too, give it to me, and you PS4 :v jajaja

• Like 1

Impressive list, always good to see another Sleeping Dogs fanboy!

Doing my 2nd playtrough on PS4 now, love that game!!!!

A list very neat and with very good games.

I laughed enough of your comments against J -Stars lel I play that mode (and all the game we can) split screen with my brother, so isn´t that bad for me xD

I want plat TLOK on PS3(done) and PS4 too, give it to me, and you PS4 :v jajaja

Thanks dude  :highfive:

Hahaha, yea J-Stars drove me CRAZY. I hate that game so much, lol.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nice list bud, a few of the games on here i'd like to get myself and we have a few in common  :highfive:

Keep up the good work ^_^ Hope to maybe see Digimon All Star Rumble on here later on and maybe the upcoming Digimon Cyber Sleuth too. :highfive:  ;)

Not sure about the All Star Rumble, but Cyber Sleuth will definitely be here ;) (^___^)b

• Like 1