Slime Trophy

gernifIap

Hey Guys.
I have a problem: The Slime Trophy didnt pop and its the last one I need it drives me crazy. I am sure that I have killed every slime once because I made a list. Already tried killing crimsonslimes over and over again but maybe I am doing something wrong at that point?
And if I have to kill every type again is there a way to encounter pinky faster? I really want to finish that stupid game so please help me :)
Greetz

• Like 1

Create another character and try killing them again, starting from the crimslime to the corruption and hallow ones. It should pop before you cross the whole list though.

That didnt help either. I hate this so much is there a way to get pinky more likely? because its no problem killing all the other slimes but that one is just meh

That didnt help either. I hate this so much is there a way to get pinky more likely? because its no problem killing all the other slimes but that one is just meh

Pinky isn't your issue, create one more character and keep killing. If the trophy doesn't randomly pops after a random slime it's because you missed one.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...