Peanut Butter farming

Here "fast" method for farming Peanut butter. Select level 6, go to the left you get 10 normal peanut and 1 giant peanut total 60 peanut. After you got giant peanut, press options and QUIT to the map, NO retry, QUIT to the map, game save all peanuts, rinse and repeat is a LONG process but better than replay entire levels. Hope helps.

• Like 3

I also found Level 1 in Shell City (not the training) to be quite good for peanut butter farming. :)

From the start of the level up to the first "save pole" (when you go underground) are roughly 300 peanuts, so 1 peanut butter jar, if you get some good combos and make sure to get the giant peanut on top of the pile of cars. You can speed through this part in roughly one minute, so you get 1 jar per minute, so you'll need under 2 hours for 99. :D

• Like 4

Here "fast" method for farming Peanut butter. Select level 6, go to the left you get 10 normal peanut and 1 giant peanut total 60 peanut. After you got giant peanut, press options and QUIT to the map, NO retry, QUIT to the map, game save all peanuts, rinse and repeat is a LONG process but better than replay entire levels. Hope helps.

I also found Level 1 in Shell City (not the training) to be quite good for peanut butter farming. :)

From the start of the level up to the first "save pole" (when you go underground) are roughly 300 peanuts, so 1 peanut butter jar, if you get some good combos and make sure to get the giant peanut on top of the pile of cars. You can speed through this part in roughly one minute, so you get 1 jar per minute, so you'll need under 2 hours for 99. :D

Should have asked beforehand but i hope you don't mind me adding your methods to my trophy guides. I made sure to add both of your names so i'm not stealing the credit,

• 6 years later...
On 7/26/2015 at 4:44 PM, blitz1423 said:

Should have asked beforehand but i hope you don't mind me adding your methods to my trophy guides. I made sure to add both of your names so i'm not stealing the credit,

Hi I am going through the PB grind, and thought I'd post my experience to farm PB:

I went through Stages 1, 2 and 3 on a loop.

I managed to gain at least 6 PB jars from these 3 Stages in approx 10 minutes.

These stages are manageable and quick to complete when you get used to the stages and their secrets, to get the achievement in between 1 to 1.5 hours.

Hope this helps others who play in the future, love this game ???

Edited by hoff_jager