Zoltan Chivay Card

I didn't beat the man in the tutorial for Gwent as I had tutorials turned off and never played Gwent before so I just used all 10 cards in 1 round and lost the game. I didn't get the Zoltan card from him and realized too late. I currently have every other card in the game other than that Zoltan one. Is there any way to get it?

The only way to get it is to move into New Game plus and play him again there. I don't know if that feature is around yet but it will be soon if it isn't already.

I would also recommend reading up on the threads here:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/3207-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/

As there are a tonne of similar ones to yours with people asking questions about the trophy.

I didn't beat the man in the tutorial for Gwent as I had tutorials turned off and never played Gwent before so I just used all 10 cards in 1 round and lost the game. I didn't get the Zoltan card from him and realized too late. I currently have every other card in the game other than that Zoltan one. Is there any way to get it?

Yes, you can get it after the tutorial.

You can find it at the hanged man's tree if you missed it during the game along with an unfinished book.

Here's a video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kakb_ZVVIRw

It shouldn't be bugged anymore, as we're on patch 1.08 now, best of luck.

• Like 1

Yes, you can get it after the tutorial.

You can find it at the hanged man's tree if you missed it during the game along with an unfinished book.

Here's a video:

It shouldn't be bugged anymore, as we're on patch 1.08 now, best of luck.

OMG. I JUST DID THIS AND GOT THE PLATINUM. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :D

• 5 months later...