Differences and Help thread

How do you even view the gallery? Is it one of the last three options on the main menu because they're still just "???" for me?

Gallery has to be unlocked by either completing the hollow area arc or Aincrad arc, it is recommend to have the hollow area arc finished first though.

• Like 1

Sooo, I started the game, even though I had some doubts of doing so due to the 2 glitched trophies.

Anyway, I took the guide posted for the Vita version here on PSNP as a guideline for me too, as most of the things seem to be the same. I played the Hollow Area first and completed it yesterday, including the Grand Quest and over 90 Hollow Missions, but no trophy for me either... But now I've got some other questions before I go on...

1) How does OSS chaining work? I completed the first and second implement of the OSS chain category and I got into the OSS chain Recorder, but what now? When I use an sword skill against that Crystal, it says "1 Chain", if I use another one it's still "1 Chain".

2) How the you get the "Don't Cheat Daddy" trophies? I already got the bed Scene for Leafa, Lisbeth, Philia and Silica, but no trophy for anyone. I noticed that, when going into the "Friends" menu, there is an affection meter, which got from level 2 to level 3 when getting the bed scene. But if I team up with, for example, Silica again, she doesn't trigger any conversations at the fountain anymore, so how do I raise the meter?

3) I saw NPSs dying in the hollow area, does that effect my "Not on my Watch" trophy?

4) How you get the "Put to test" trophy, which wasn't in the Vita Version?

Edited by ShadowStefan

I played the Hollow Area first and completed it yesterday, including the Grand Quest and over 90 Hollow Missions, but no trophy for me either... 

Were they different? Did you complete 90 different Hollow Missions?

I'm starting to think Grand Quest might void the requirement...

1) How does OSS chaining work? I completed the first and second implement of the OSS chain category and I got into the OSS chain Recorder, but what now? When I use an sword skill against that Crystal, it says "1 Chain", if I use another one it's still "1 Chain".

Use skill, and once purple light appears, use different skill that chains them together. Until you complete the last implement in the OSS category, you won't be able to chain more than two skills.
Do note that you cannot chain ultimate skills (Starburst Stream, The Eclipse, Nebularaid Empress in Dual-Wield), they can only be used as OSS finishers.

2) How the you get the "Don't Cheat Daddy" trophies? I already got the bed Scene for Leafa, Lisbeth, Philia and Silica, but no trophy for anyone. I noticed that, when going into the "Friends" menu, there is an affection meter, which got from level 2 to level 3 when getting the bed scene. But if I team up with, for example, Silica again, she doesn't trigger any conversations at the fountain anymore, so how do I raise the meter?

Do you think that if bed scene was enough it would still be ultra rare? =D

You need to max the affection meter (i.e. raise it to level 5) for the trophy :D Also, for that trophy, Strea's maximum affection is required as well.

As for the raise, sometimes on level 3, after you get their bed scene, the yellow bubbles stop popping, try initiating chat yourself (you can immediately end it with :circle:), that should return it to normal.

If it doesn't work, try bed, Kirito's room, garden area or the alley.

3) I saw NPSs dying in the hollow area, does that effect my "Not on my Watch" trophy?

Nope, you don't need to care about NPCs in the Hollow Area, they are dying and respawning all the time.

Not on my Watch is tied to "Dead" statistics in the Guild menu and only can be voided if someone dies in the boss fight.

4) How you get the "Put to test" trophy, which wasn't in the Vita Version?

Floor 100, it's not missable.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Thanks for the answers. =)

As for the Hollow Missions: I completed 75 different "normal" Hollow Missions, then going to the Grand Quest and now it's somewhere at 90 different missions. Too bad, I actually thought about completing 80 before starting the Grand quest, but there where no new ones anymore except the rank 3 ones, which are still too hard for me.

Thanks for the answers. =)

As for the Hollow Missions: I completed 75 different "normal" Hollow Missions, then going to the Grand Quest and now it's somewhere at 90 different missions. Too bad, I actually thought about completing 80 before starting the Grand quest, but there where no new ones anymore except the rank 3 ones, which are still too hard for me.

Ouch, too bad... I don't suppose you have a backup save, right? =D

Nope, you don't need to care about NPCs in the Hollow Area, they are dying and respawning all the time.

Not on my Watch is tied to "Dead" statistics in the Guild menu and only can be voided if someone dies in the boss fight.

Except in my case someone did die but not in a boss fight (I have screenshots of each boss fight results showing zero deaths) which means they can die outside of boss fights, my guess is if you don't help them with their request when they send you a message they will die if you defeat the next boss.

Boss fights up to the 81st Floor:

11779967_1187670151259255_69908750791632

11059994_1189547891071481_67172857599415

11872242_1190303297662607_73792435658961

11907203_1198345976858339_86153391139527

11886168_1194216527271284_70488574004492

11875134_1195159817176955_29341315046910

Guild Data which shows 1 death:

11886132_1192925060733764_36492439430425

Camilla is who died:

11834921_1193904130635857_71268159661760

Her message:

11895023_1193904330635837_75355995675206

Okay, now that's something I've never seen happening... o.O

But yea, this probably voids the requirement....

Though, I'm safely ignoring everyone's requests and no one is dying, but in my case, they are enhanced by 2 Aincrad conquers so... maybe their level really matters... at least if they aren't on level 100.

Okay, now that's something I've never seen happening... o.O

But yea, this probably voids the requirement....

Though, I'm safely ignoring everyone's requests and no one is dying, but in my case, they are enhanced by 2 Aincrad conquers so... maybe their level really matters... at least if they aren't on level 100.

You act as if I never mentioned this before when I mentioned this a page or two ago or did you just forget I mentioned this?

You never mentioned it affected that statistics.

I told you that no one ever died in a boss fight and I even posted screenshots of the guild window and of Camilla but I never posted screenshots of the boss fight results.

I told you that no one ever died in a boss fight and I even posted screenshots of the guild window and of Camilla but I never posted screenshots of the boss fight results.

I've got a question that's been bugging me: Is it possible for friends to die outside of boss battles if you don't help them with their quests when they message you?

Character is Camilla:

11834921_1193904130635857_71268159661760

11895023_1193904330635837_75355995675206

In the 3 boss battles I have been in not a single character has died in them so I am confused on how Camilla died.

Also to Gatatog do you have PS+?  You need PS+ to even use the multiplayer feature on the PS4 version.  I wouldn't need to ask if you was using the premium signature as your forum signature.

---

Is the max level 200 on the PS4 version? Or is it higher considering the PS4 version has all the DLCs the Vita had?

I don't see the Guilds screen here.