Differences and Help thread

Sorry if I ask, I've tried to read but I didn't understand much, since I never played any of them, so I ask: which one is better? HF or Re:HF?

Both are literally the same for newcomers.

So... just get the version you are more comfortable with.

If you want to fight with Kirito-kun on the go, get Vita version. 

If you want to enjoy waifus on the big screen, get PS4 version.

Platinum-wise, Vita one is a bit easier (if we can say easy considering I spent 170 hours on both xD).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really hope to hell this topic isn't dead.

I just bought the game and I'm having a problem with the romance options. I got leifa to affinity level 5, mood 5, brought her downstairs to the inn and pick her up, return to the room and do the usual pillow talk. However after that's over and I fill the bar, all I get is a black screen with the dialogue box at the bottom. I get the proper dialogue and everything, just no picture. Just wondering if there's a fix out there

I really hope to hell this topic isn't dead.

I just bought the game and I'm having a problem with the romance options. I got leifa to affinity level 5, mood 5, brought her downstairs to the inn and pick her up, return to the room and do the usual pillow talk. However after that's over and I fill the bar, all I get is a black screen with the dialogue box at the bottom. I get the proper dialogue and everything, just no picture. Just wondering if there's a fix out there

You mean instead of the bed CG?

So the girl is normally whispering love to Kirito but you only see a black screen?

I have never read anything about this o.O

Check the gallery if the CG is there, if yes, then I guess it's annoying but nothing critical.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
This is what happens when one is bored :awesome:

Page 1 (1-16)

3MTj0Ht.jpg

Same as Vita, consist of story, ending and bed events.

Page 2 (17-32)

VSkoNXI.jpg

Same as Page 1 just with the best girl.

Page 3 (33-48)

49GVnt7.jpg

First important page due to #46 x #47 exclusivity.

#47 - MUST BE DONE FIRST, obtained after you defeat the final boss WITHOUT saving Strea (thus, ignoring Yui's request the first time)

#46 - Defeating final boss after you saved Strea (awarding you CG #54)

Page 4 (49-64)

bMZ4tCg.jpg

#52 - potentially missable if you don't reach affection level 5 with Strea before she disappears (Floor 95), she SHOULD be available again after you save her, but that is not guaranteed as some people reported it did not happen to them.

#63 - same as Vita, awarded for beating Zekken

#64 - same as Vita, first Sacchan CG

Page 5 (65-78)

9u3AnQj.jpg

And now the fun part.

#65 - same as Vita, Sacchan sub-story ending CG

#67-68 - Finish Hollow Area before this event happens (Floor 88) which brings Philia to Aincrad. These CGs are not exclusive. You obtain both if you enter the event with Philia

#69 - same as Vita, true ending.

#70-76 - And the fun part. Heroine Quests CG. These CGs were not required for Platinum in the Vita version due to Heroine Quests being available in the first patch. You must complete all sets of them and bring the heroine to the Garden.

#77-78 - Sachi and Argo do not have Heroine Quests, you must bring their affection to level 5 and bring them to the Garden.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

This is what happens when one is bored :awesome:

Page 1 (1-16)

3MTj0Ht.jpg

Same as Vita, consist of story, ending and bed events.

Page 2 (17-32)

VSkoNXI.jpg

Same as Page 1 just with the best girl.

Page 3 (33-48)

49GVnt7.jpg

First important page due to #46 x #47 exclusivity.

#47 - MUST BE DONE FIRST, obtained after you defeat the final boss WITHOUT saving Strea (thus, ignoring Yui's request the first time)

#46 - Defeating final boss after you saved Strea (awarding you CG #54)

Page 4 (49-64)

bMZ4tCg.jpg

#52 - potentially missable if you don't reach affection level 5 with Strea before she disappears (Floor 95), she SHOULD be available again after you save her, but that is not guaranteed as some people reported it did not happen to them.

#63 - same as Vita, awarded for beating Zekken

#64 - same as Vita, first Sacchan CG

Page 5 (65-78)

9u3AnQj.jpg

And now the fun part.

#65 - same as Vita, Sacchan sub-story ending CG

#67-68 - Finish Hollow Area before this event happens (Floor 88) which brings Philia to Aincrad. These CGs are not exclusive. You obtain both if you enter the event with Philia

#69 - same as Vita, true ending.

#70-76 - And the fun part. Heroine Quests CG. These CGs were not required for Platinum in the Vita version due to Heroine Quests being available in the first patch. You must complete all sets of them and bring the heroine to the Garden.

#77-78 - Sachi and Argo do not have Heroine Quests, you must bring their affection to level 5 and bring them to the Garden.

Don't forget streas cg that make everyone climb the tower again!

You need to NOT go to agils shop on floor 98-100(I think 98, you will see in your list a blue event and a pink event that takes place in agils shop). First beat the game to acquire 1 of 2 of streas last cgs. Then hit continue on the main menu to go back. Do the events. Then beat the game again with strea.

If you don't do it in this order you will miss the first cg, and will have to do new game+(unless you backed up your save on a usb like I did because I screwed up :/ )

Don't forget streas cg that make everyone climb the tower again!

You need to NOT go to agils shop on floor 98-100(I think 98, you will see in your list a blue event and a pink event that takes place in agils shop). First beat the game to acquire 1 of 2 of streas last cgs. Then hit continue on the main menu to go back. Do the events. Then beat the game again with strea.

If you don't do it in this order you will miss the first cg, and will have to do new game+(unless you backed up your save on a usb like I did because I screwed up :/ )

So... what I covered in page 3 section? =D

Or which CG do you mean?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...