Differences and Help thread

That's the most important part!

If someone died and it didn't appear on the Guilds screens, it wouldn't void the trophy requirement.

Then it would mean that they can die outside of boss fights I mean if they are on your friends list doesn't that mean they are also apart of the assault team?  So if they appear dead on your friends list that means it will likely count as a death on the guilds window.

Camilla is also apart of a party of 3 but only she died considering she was the quest giver while the other two are still around.

Edited by Shaun

Then it would mean that they can die outside of boss fights I mean if they are on your friends list doesn't that mean they are also apart of the assault team?  So if they appear dead on your friends list that means it will likely count as a death on the guilds window.

Apart from obvious ones like Yui, Sachi, Argo, etc... Klein's guild and KoB guys are considered part of the Assault team (can appear in boss fights) but not everyone is on your friend list.

Apart from obvious ones like Yui, Sachi, Argo, etc... Klein's guild and KoB guys are considered part of the Assault team (can appear in boss fights) but not everyone is on your friend list.

Well Sachi isn't on my friends list but that's besides the point, I'm mostly referring to those that give you quests also Cocoa is on my friends list and is clearly a part of the assault team and also takes part in boss fights (she did take the final attack bonus one time) but I don't believe Camilla ever took part in any boss fights since I would of noticed considering you do have to keep an eye on everyone's health.

I'll bet she died right after I cleared the 77th floor boss considering her level which was 87 which is kind of low for that floor, I've since then helped everyone else to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Hey there, guys.

I'm making a complete bug list with the intention of sending the complete list to Bamco staff (hopefully that will be enough reason for a patch).

Please do add anything you have experienced here.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/sword-art-online-re-hollow-fragment/273647-compilation-1-00-version-bugs.html

(I'm not sure if the out of battle death is a bug or intended feature o.O)

I thought I should add in what I know.

Your friends list is the assault team.

You can unlock every 109 members of the assault team (yourself not included) into your list by helping out anyone who messages you that you don't already have all members of their party. It's a good idea to do so so you can take them into online offline while you do levelling stuff to help out their chances.

Also the 6 people (or two parties) that join you in the boss fight are the highest level npc's that have a party. I couldn't be bothered testing it out to see if you can make Klein and his party as an npc in the boss fight but I know my two parties for boss fights never changed after the first 2-3 floors and they were cocoa and her squad plus I think the shovel girl and her team. Both the leaders were lvl 145-150 and team members were close if not the same as their leader.

So it could be based on overall party strength or just the 2 highest level party leader's team.

Either way you can control which npc's you fight alongside in the boss battles.

I thought I should add in what I know.

Your friends list is the assault team.

You can unlock every 109 members of the assault team (yourself not included) into your list by helping out anyone who messages you that you don't already have all members of their party. It's a good idea to do so so you can take them into online offline while you do levelling stuff to help out their chances.

Also the 6 people (or two parties) that join you in the boss fight are the highest level npc's that have a party. I couldn't be bothered testing it out to see if you can make Klein and his party as an npc in the boss fight but I know my two parties for boss fights never changed after the first 2-3 floors and they were cocoa and her squad plus I think the shovel girl and her team. Both the leaders were lvl 145-150 and team members were close if not the same as their leader.

So it could be based on overall party strength or just the 2 highest level party leader's team.

Either way you can control which npc's you fight alongside in the boss battles.

Klein and Furin Kazaan are available as NPC boss fighters.

Klein was a selectable partner? o.O

Yeah, not always though (even if he wasn't as an npc main attack party). You had to press right to see the 2/2 part of the list.

The options were all max affinity "It's not what it looks like!" trophy related girls, you'd have to get phillia back into Aincrad for her of course, + Klein and Argo.

Edited by Jarrod0306

So, I walked into the trap and saved Strea before doing the final battle...

(How should I have known? If there's a quest on the events screen, I'm gonna do it off course.)

But here's my question: WHERE is Strea after saving her? Tracking is not available for her, I can choose her for the final battle though. (Already did that, no difference.) I still want to do her heroine quest.

Edited by ShadowStefan

So, I walked into the trap and saved Strea before doing the final battle...

(How should I have known? If there's a quest on the events screen, I'm gonna do it off course.)

You could have read it on PST xD

But this is actually good... after you do all Heroine Quests, you can try replaying the final battle through Memories. Someone mentioned that CG is obtainable through that, it just isn't tested if it unlocks the trophy since it apparently does not permanently unlock the CG.

If it doesn't unlock, you will need to do a NG+.

But here's my question: WHERE is Strea after saving her? Tracking is not available for her, I can choose her for the final battle though. (Already did that, no difference.) I still want to do her heroine quest.

Enter a few locations to see if the tracking is back, if no, it's possible that it glitched...

I read about both circumstances. I did her heroine quest earlier just in case but since I saved her after the final battle, she was available.

But as I said, some people mentioned not having Strea at all after saving her before the final battle.

You could have read it on PST xD

But this is actually good... after you do all Heroine Quests, you can try replaying the final battle through Memories. Someone mentioned that CG is obtainable through that, it just isn't tested if it unlocks the trophy since it apparently does not permanently unlock the CG.

If it doesn't unlock, you will need to do a NG+.

Enter a few locations to see if the tracking is back, if no, it's possible that it glitched...

I read about both circumstances. I did her heroine quest earlier just in case but since I saved her after the final battle, she was available.

But as I said, some people mentioned not having Strea at all after saving her before the final battle.

Sooo, I finally got my 100th implement today and started to work further on the memories trophy, which should be non-glitched in my EU version.

Strea really was glitched after saving, she was nowhere to be found, so I had to start a NG+ for doing her heroine quest anyway. Now only Strea's Floor 100 Missable CG is missing for my memories trophy... and using the glitch-unlock of this CG by watching the video does not unlock memories, so I have do it the legit way and go to floor 100 again... ^^'

PS: I like this game, but it has way to many glitches. :P

Edited by ShadowStefan

and using the glitch-unlock of this CG by watching the video does not unlock memories, so I have do it the legit way and go to floor 100 again... ^^'

Okay, thanks for testing :D At least we know it now :D

PS: I like this game, but it has way to many glitches. :P

Dunno what they screwed up... it was supposed to be Vita port with some gameplay changes... =D

Satoshi, do you by any chance have some really good gear and weapons you'd be willing to give to me? I'm using Dual Wield, so 1H swords. Armor and stuff would be cool too... 'cause, even though I like this game, I'm starting to fatigue, so some really good gear to make things faster would be cool. :D I'm still sticking with Dark Repulsor and Lingering Heart, and some armor I got in the hollow area. I don't really have any good HNM drop stuff.

Satoshi, do you by any chance have some really good gear and weapons you'd be willing to give to me? I'm using Dual Wield, so 1H swords. Armor and stuff would be cool too... 'cause, even though I like this game, I'm starting to fatigue, so some really good gear to make things faster would be cool. :D I'm still sticking with Dark Repulsor and Lingering Heart, and some armor I got in the hollow area. I don't really have any good HNM drop stuff.

Well, I have crapload of HNM armor but you will be to get it by yourself once you complete this =D

As for weapons, you should go for Rangarok. Remains Heart is actually the 3th best sword in the game so you are okay with that =D

Check this =)

http://www.vgamerz.com/obtaining-the-saintblade-ragnarok-in-sword-art-online-re-hollow-fragment/

Best dual wielding is Ragnarok + Exeterna but Exeterna dragon is freaking OP xD So Ragnarok + Remains Heart is still game winning =D

Well, I have crapload of HNM armor but you will be to get it by yourself once you complete this =D

As for weapons, you should go for Rangarok. Remains Heart is actually the 3th best sword in the game so you are okay with that =D

Check this =)

http://www.vgamerz.com/obtaining-the-saintblade-ragnarok-in-sword-art-online-re-hollow-fragment/

Best dual wielding is Ragnarok + Exeterna but Exeterna dragon is freaking OP xD So Ragnarok + Remains Heart is still game winning =D

Okay, thanks for the help. :) Getting Ragnarok sounds really hard, gotta wait until I'm some levels higher. :P

Yay, last trophy left is 20h Party Play besides Debug Complete off course. Meh. Can I get it by just standing in the Solo Multiplayer Lobby with my pretty waifu?

Nope, you need to stand with more waifus :awesome:

Yes, the time spent in lobby counts towards.

But wow, you finished HNMs without that trophy popping up? That's some quickness.

Nope, you need to stand with more waifus :awesome:

Yes, the time spent in lobby counts towards.

But wow, you finished HNMs without that trophy popping up? That's some quickness.

Yeah, did all 100 today, nearly only the Kobold Lord HNM in Servendis Forest Area all the time. :P Guess I'll just leave my console on over night for this trophy then. Thanks. ^^

Yeah, did all 100 today, nearly only the Kobold Lord HNM in Servendis Forest Area all the time. :P Guess I'll just leave my console on over night for this trophy then. Thanks. ^^

Oh, I see =D You should have experimented with other HNMs to get some cool equipment xD

Also, just a friendly warning, while this may be a good idea, there's no guarantee that the game won't freeze so... in case you end up with frozen game, you will need to do it manually xDDD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Oh, I see =D You should have experimented with other HNMs to get some cool equipment xD

I killed all 10 standard HNMs (2 per area) for equipment and also one of the Advanced HNM's (a dragon) for a good 2H sword, tried Externia but that one was too hard for me. :P But after that only Kobold Lord. ^^

Also, just a friendly warning, while this may be a good idea, there's no guarantee that the game won't freeze so... in case you end up with frozen game, you will need to do it manually xDDD

I hope this won't happen. :P Game never froze once for me though, so I think it will work. :D Edited by ShadowStefan

I killed all 10 standard HNMs (2 per area) for equipment and also one of the Advanced HNM's (a dragon) for a good 2H sword, tried Externia but that one was too hard for me. :P But after that only Kobold Lord. ^^

I hope this won't happen. :P Game never froze once for me. ^^

If you want, Externa can be easily done by stalling.

I did him on level 150 (yea, don't tell me the recommended level is 250, I know that :P I wanted Exeterna sword for my playthrough xDDD)

1) First shield spell + critical, attack, accuracy boosts

2) Nebularaid finisher OSS

3) Second shield spell

4) Eclipse finisher OSS

5) Dex boosts

6) Run to the upper part of the map

7) Wait till all needed skills can be recast

8) Repeat

This method does not work directly in single player as you don't have access to higher parts of the map once mission starts (yea, I did Externa twice, just for fun and to see how much it would take to kill him on 200 xDDD) but running is fairly sufficient for killing time before recasts =D

Ideally with Crimson Gloves so you can bypass the defense that guy has =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 1 month later...

For the Party Play Isn't So Bad - Participate in multiplayer games for over 20 hours. trophy does that count in offline multiplayer, is there anyway to look up how long you've played in multiplayer?

For the Defeat 100 HNM-class monsters in Multiplayer trophy does HNM mean Hollow Named Monsters?  Could HNM just be NM-class monsters in the hollow area only?

For the Party Play Isn't So Bad - Participate in multiplayer games for over 20 hours. trophy does that count in offline multiplayer, is there anyway to look up how long you've played in multiplayer?

Yes, offline counts.

No, there is no counter unfortunately, but you will surely pass that mark while grinding for HNMs and grinding to 200.

For the Defeat 100 HNM-class monsters in Multiplayer trophy does HNM mean Hollow Named Monsters?  Could HNM just be NM-class monsters in the hollow area only?

Only monsters that have HNM prefix (10 original missions, 2 in each area, + Grand Quest), NM do not count.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...