hourly towers doesnt give modifiers

mctomerd11

Normally you should get the modifier when you complete the hourly living tower. Maybe you already own the modifier? You can only get the one, in each tower. If you already own it, you're out of luck and you need to wait for the next hourly tower to get another modifier. 

Check your modifier list to see if you don't already own it. 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3491-Mortal-Kombat-X/54-The-Kollector

Normally you should get the modifier when you complete the hourly living tower. Maybe you already own the modifier? You can only get the one, in each tower. If you already own it, you're out of luck and you need to wait for the next hourly tower to get another modifier. 

Check your modifier list to see if you don't already own it. 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3491-Mortal-Kombat-X/54-The-Kollector

i dont own it! i checked!

Some trophies seem really weird in this game, like the trophy for playing evvery variation. I used all of them in order, in versus matches, then did all of them in online and I still dont have the trophy, so this tower thing doesn't surprise me.

Either you missed one or maybe you havent unlocked all your available characters?

Some trophies seem really weird in this game, like the trophy for playing evvery variation. I used all of them in order, in versus matches, then did all of them in online and I still dont have the trophy, so this tower thing doesn't surprise me.

yes, they have very stupid trophy system... like the one with the secret fight... its a month already and there still no towers with secret battles... how much do we have to wait?

Either you missed one or maybe you havent unlocked all your available characters?

i have all the characters (put aside the DLC)

Edited by mctomerd11

I had no problem with the variation trophy or any other. I'm beating hourly towers but I have no idea if I'm getting the modifiers or not since I don't know how to check my modifiers list

If you have a high score on the tower, it means you already completed it (and have the modifier). 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I had no problem with the variation trophy or any other. I'm beating hourly towers but I have no idea if I'm getting the modifiers or not since I don't know how to check my modifiers list

You can check your modifiers list by going to Kustom Kombat in 2 player mode and it shows all that you have and don't have.

• Like 1