Criminal Girls 2 announced

Xionx

Is it censored to hell as we expected?

So far No it is not :)

None of that purple mist or anything like that, Comparing what im playing to the Japanese footage I have seen it looks like CG2 is going to make it over without being butchered

Edited by kouen2010

Wow, no way o.O

No way NISA could do something good o.O

Ive done some digging and from what ive been able to tell is there has been some redrawn art by the original artist (Seems its more just removing bindings) and changing some terms in it (punishment becoming motivation) 

No motivation scene dialogue from what ive been able to tell both for the reason the original never had any and it was all voiced (and the game is keeping its original Japanese voices) as well as Power / Consent issues though I think the latter was collateral from the fact that there is no subtitles in the Punishment / Motivation anyway.

So it seems we have not got to the XSeed/Marvelous and PQube level of uncensored ports, but I will say from me playing hands on with my Press version I had to dig to find what may have been changed and its no where near in the absurd level of the previous title with that stupid purple mist all over the screen.

I have double checked my embargo rules and I am allowed to show content up to a point in the game right now so I can show you a very early in the game screenshot from the 1st motivation and hope it helps you decide, and hope I have been of help with all this, but I would imagine I would have to PM you this if you would wish to see it (Just add me to PSN :) )

Edited by kouen2010
  • Like 2

Ive done some digging and from what ive been able to tell is there has been some redrawn art by the original artist (Seems its more just removing bindings) and changing some terms in it (punishment becoming motivation) 

No motivation scene dialogue from what ive been able to tell both for the reason the original never had any and it was all voiced (and the game is keeping its original Japanese voices) as well as Power / Consent issues though I think the latter was collateral from the fact that there is no subtitles in the Punishment / Motivation anyway.

So it seems we have not got to the XSeed/Marvelous and PQube level of uncensored ports, but I will say from me playing hands on with my Press version I had to dig to find what may have been changed and its no where near in the absurd level of the previous title with that stupid purple mist all over the screen.

I have double checked my embargo rules and I am allowed to show content up to a point in the game right now so I can show you a very early in the game screenshot from the 1st motivation and hope it helps you decide, and hope I have been of help with all this, but I would imagine I would have to PM you this if you would wish to see it (Just add me to PSN :) )

It's okay, the description is enough :)

Glad to see they are at least progressing.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Aye, I have noticed that NISA is growing into censoring less and less and to me I think these concessions are reasonable 

If you have any questions feel free to let me know though I also plan to stream this on the 22nd when the full game embargo ends (providing it hasnt hit the twitch ban list lol)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't mind the first game it wasn't brilliant but it was a decent gap filler, however I am really unimpressed with this game the boss balance is terrible and seems to be designed as a grind wall basically first time they curb stomp you forcing you to grind for a few hours to be able to beat it, I got the plat for the first game but my patience for the grind in this one is already wearing thin.

• 3 years later...