Who played the PC version?

I beat and platted Risen 2. The game was definitely different... In Risen 2 you had to dig up 50 treasures, but there was only like 10 in the game. Are there any trophies I'll have to reload? Does the game play any better than Risen 2? I might end up waiting for a sale on this one.

Why are you asking about the PC version only? I played the PS3 version, but I guess that won't matter then :P

If you liked Risen 2, you might like this as it's closer to a 2.5 version than an entirely new game :P Flying arround as a parrot is fun though. If you on the other hand hated it, not all that much has changed (though there are improvements).

As for the reloading question, you will probably end up doing so for the attribute trophies as there isn't enough glory in the game to get more than one attribute to maximum per playthrough, so best way to do it is to save the glory then upgrade one and reload to do each one in turn. You can also use reloading to get the trophies for this game's treasures, picklocks, and skill usage, but I did those as I the normal way on PS3 as there's enough to do for the trophies. Another reason to use reloading is to get all the faction trophies (and possibly another missable trophy involving a "bad" choice).

One thing I'll personally be doing different this time (for gaining more money) is not picking up any bags of gold until I have a certain party member (unless they've changed how he behaves/how much gold he returns) and writing down the locations of all the bags I come across.