trophies sync ErroR code 80022A07

CK-612

I platinum'd it on my account fine but I was replaying it on my second account a couple hours back and actually had this problem too, got a couple of trophies in a different game afterward, they sync'd, but Goat Sim still wouldn't. 

I have no help for you, but you're not entirely alone.

DIfferent game as well (Assassin's Creed), however I get the same error code. I never had the issue before, stuck at 92 % then the error occurs. Apparently, many of us experience this sort of problem from what I have read on the forum.

I presume it's a trophy server issue (on Sony's end). Rebooting the console as well as the router did not work (latest firmware).

EDIT: It's definitely a server problem. Since the problem is not a new one, I tried some solutions which were suggested in previous threads, none of which would work however.

1) rebuilding databases as suggested by some does not help 
2) switching the trophy sync mode from online to offline and syncing manually
3) updating via comparing with friend's trophies

I guess we have to wait and see whether Sony fixes this soon. It still kind of sucks, finally some of us have vacations and some time to spare and then something minor like this spoils the fun >_<

Edited by kitsune29
  • Like 1

What the heck?That's gotta be f*cking Frustrated. :angry: the game was released a week ago,not sure why this problem will ocurred

well~ i'm using asian network though.. :facepalm:   i may think of in-game trophy bug man#

Edited by cK-NEw_0NStaT