Is these problems caused by my ps4 dropping down to ground or just psn problems?

zafira1290

So i dropped my ps4 few weeks ago (made thread about it already though) and i got 3 problems in a row. First i was playing blops3 beta and it froze on me for a second while i was in a game and it gave me this error message and that there was happened problem in my ps4 system, then after that i went to upload video to youtube with share button (no share factory) and got error message for that too. Last i was in ps store and it said that the service is currently undergoing maintenance but don't think this was problem. Just the maintenance of ps store. But anyways is it possible for me to just now start getting these fricken errors and everything because the console fucking dropped down? :(

This sounds like normal stuff to me.

Games freeze all the time for several reasons, YT vids error out with latency issues, and the store does get alot of maintenance...

If it were badly damaged in the fall, it would have already shown problems.

• Like 2

This sounds like normal stuff to me.

Games freeze all the time for several reasons, YT vids error out with latency issues, and the store does get alot of maintenance...

If it were badly damaged in the fall, it would have already shown problems.

Ok, thanks a lot! I guess i don't need to worry about that anymore. :)