Ways of getting fast/lots of RP points?

rockstarjazz

can anyone recommend ways i can get tonnes of RP points, what kind of activities do you recommend.

i heard races dont make much rp anymore, and rockstar patched missions like blowup2.

i'm currently rank 18 but when seeing the rp chart of how much i need to get to the next level i think i'd be playing until i'm old to reach level 100 - thats a 28k rp jump from 99!

i am unconcerned with money, i am looking for ways in boosting my rp

thanks

Edited by rockstarjazz

I'm level 325 whit this account and most of my RP comes from ROOFTOP RUMBLE and races whit 16 players. I'm currently boosting in another account and I'm doing this mission: Los Santos Connection. I used to do it on solo because I hate to play whit noobs but if u have a couple of friend it's faster.

Edited by pese-97
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm level 325 whit this account and most of my RP comes from ROOFTOP RUMBLE and races whit 16 players. I'm currently boosting in another account and I'm doing this mission: Los Santos Connection. I used to do it on solo because I hate to play whit noobs but if u have a couple of friend it's faster.

this gave me 3440 RP and about 20.000$ on hard, isnt there anything better??? (i needed about 15min for it solo)

because if i do "death metal" or "problems at the pier", and wait about 15min before delivering at geralds house i get the same RP...

Edited by StoRmAreA

this gave me 3440 RP and about 20.000$ on hard, isnt there anything better??? (i needed about 15min for it solo)

because if i do "death metal" or "problems at the pier", and wait about 15min before delivering at geralds house i get the same RP...

There's nothing better unfortunately. If you want to get the trophy fast spam the same missions but if you don't care about gettin it fast just play normally and at least you'll not get bored. Also do daily challenges because that's a good money and rp source ;D

• 1 month later...

Hey People. To earn fast rp you can create a bag delivery game with delivery spots near to the starting point and near to bags. You can earn up to 1625 - 1825 rp in just 20-30 seconds (i play it daily with my friend and it works...in just half an hour i made 25k rp). Rinse and repeat.

The blowup mission still has a glitch: my friend showed me and we did it several times. It consist in attach the bombs to the cars, go to a bridge and enter inside it, then you blowup the cars and start killing cops without getting hit. do this for 10 minutes then finish the mission and you should earn 21k money and 4-5 (or 6) k rp.