Vita Trophy data corrupted NP-6263-7 all solutions and fixes

Superbuu3

I don't know anything about this problem or pretend to understand it completely, but what I know is that trophy lists appear again on the Vita once you boot up the applicable game once. This is what I had to do to get trophy lists for old games back on my Vita after changing to a new one. So if I understand this right, your trophy lists disappear from your Vita after you wiped its memory due to a corruption error, but show up on PSN. Maybe booting up each of those games again will have them show up again in this case also? They'll show up in whatever order you boot the games up again, so if you want to have them show up in the order you completed them, that's the order you'll need to boot them up.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 2

The whole like feature is trash, this is not a social media site

The downside of liking posts is that it will divide parties and create a misplaced sense of hierarchy on this forum. people posting corny jokes like Damon is so fond of just to score a few likes or my personal favourite, people ganging up on one person and if that person start to rage a bit and gets called out on it everyone feels the need to like that post just to show their approval of publicly humiliati ng the less popular members/trolls

Therefore I will not give the OP a like however I do appreciate Buu taking the time to help us fellow Vita gamers out and I did learn today how to start up my Vita in safe mode so thanks for that!

• Like 1

I don't know anything about this problem or pretend to understand it completely, but what I know is that trophy lists appear again on the Vita once you boot up the applicable game once. This is what I had to do to get trophy lists for old games back on my Vita after changing to a new one. So if I understand this right, your trophy lists disappear from your Vita after you wiped its memory due to a corruption error, but show up on PSN. Maybe booting up each of those games again will have them show up again in this case also? They'll show up in whatever order you boot the games up again, so if you want to have them show up in the order you completed them, that's the order you'll need to boot them up.

Yeah that seems to be how it works.

So basically after bootin up the game you might technically re earn trophies, but as soon as you sync it should revert to teh original time stamps.. I think its similar to when you haven't played say the PS3 version of a game when its got a shared trophy list, but when you sync it, you'll get the Vita or PS4 time stamps.

The whole like feature is trash, this is not a social media site

The downside of liking posts is that it will divide parties and create a misplaced sense of hierarchy on this forum. people posting corny jokes like Damon is so fond of just to score a few likes or my personal favourite, people ganging up on one person and if that person start to rage a bit and gets called out on it everyone feels the need to like that post just to show their approval of publicly humiliati ng the less popular members/trolls

Therefore I will not give the OP a like however I do appreciate Buu taking the time to help us fellow Vita gamers out and I did learn today how to start up my Vita in safe mode so thanks for that!

I get your point, but I think helpful posts should be liked either way. Either that or comment and tell people you appreciate the post. I'll always do my threads regardless as I know a handful of people appreciate my posts, but I have heard some people dishertened by the lack of likes on actually informative posts.

Either way though you did say thanks so appreciated you voiced your opinion either way. Also encouraging new members is important, as people new to teh site posting helpful stuff may feel like no one read there post when its helpful (also it can point out exactly when a useless post has been posted without yelling at people).

Edited by Superbuu3

I will add that the bit about adding trophies to your Vita profile is true, even if the trophies were earned on a device other than the Vita. It just syncs your trophy list for that game and pulls it onto the Vita from PSN's database.

Haha, I clearly type too slow on this phone. Thanks, Superbuu3, for the post. While I haven't run into this issue, it's good to know there are possible solutions for it.

Edited by SolarCat02
  • Like 1

Yeah that seems to be how it works.

So basically after bootin up the game you might technically re earn trophies, but as soon as you sync it should revert to teh original time stamps.. I think its similar to when you haven't played say the PS3 version of a game when its got a shared trophy list, but when you sync it, you'll get the Vita or PS4 time stamps.

It won't re-earn the trophies, it just pulls the time stamps saved on the server and puts them into the console. Syncing is a two-way process with three systems contributing to your online profile.

It won't re-earn the trophies, it just pulls the time stamps saved on the server and puts them into the console. Syncing is a two-way process with three systems contributing to your online profile.

Maybe i said that weirdly.

For example I played Velocity Ultra on PS3 I had platted it on PS Vita, but I leave my PS3 trophies in always offline mode. So when i played the game the trophies kept popping. Then when i synced. I had the plat and all time stamps were the PS Vita version if that makes sense.

Maybe i said that weirdly.

For example I played Velocity Ultra on PS3 I had platted it on PS Vita, but I leave my PS3 trophies in always offline mode. So when i played the game the trophies kept popping. Then when i synced. I had the plat and all time stamps were the PS Vita version if that makes sense.

That's weird. It's just supposed to populate the Vita system trophy list without giving trophy notifications.

Edited by damon8r351