What causes glitched trophies

HellCU3ED

I want to play this game but due to a severe lack of information I'm paranoid about getting locked out of the platinum. It's been 3 years and nobody even seems to have the first clue about what causes it. some say dlc but others with no dlc have the glitch. I've seen people say it popped on an alt account bit glitched on their main so the conditions are identical.

Please guys any info at all will help

One theory is also that if you have played battlefield 3 it unlocks one of the classes so you "cant" unlock one nation for each classes. I got trophy glitch on me aswell.

Game is also somewhat dead when I played it some months ago. I think there were 2 or 3 full servers and rest empty.

This is what I mean the dlc is the obvious culprit but in reality it doesn't fit lots of people got on just fine with dlc installed.

What I wonder is if no-one knows the cause what did they patch when they said they fixed it in 2013, it didn't work obviously perhaps it's rarer now than before though

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the replys, I'd get the maps it's very difficult to make progress without them, I'm not just advising you too I got them too and wouldn't have if I didn't think it was safe.

After watching this for a while here are my conclusions as far as the trophy glitches go I'm pretty convinced these are fixed at source with the server update (not the patch but you'll need it anyway) everyone I've encountered since update has gotten their stuff. The reason you still hear the odd person not is because they were started or past it before the update if this is the case the game doesn't keep checking to see if you've reached the criteria unlike a single action trophy. Much like ghostbusters if you started before the update it doesn't look good for you the update or patch won't fix your problem, if your new your good to go.

• 2 months later...