I cant get the "Resourceful Father"

Hippic

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this? I can get the "Resourceful Father" Scroll #29 i have tried numerous times, but can get the timing right!! :S 

If someone who have mastered this "Trick" and are in the mood for some Share Play.

Then i would be very grateful..

Many thanks in advance!!

PSN: Hippic

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this? I can get the "Resourceful Father" Scroll #29 i have tried numerous times, but can get the timing right!! :S

If someone who have mastered this "Trick" and are in the mood for some Share Play.

Then i would be very grateful..

Many thanks in advance!!

PSN: Hippic

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2540-Teslagrad-Trophy-Guide

• Like 1

Are you looking at my guide?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3178-Teslagrad/30-Resourceful-Father

The trick is to have enough upward momentum to get over the ledge, but blink soon enough that you don't hit your head and loose momentum.

Full guide linked in the sig.

P.S. unless you can find someone very close to you, input lag is likely to mean you won't be able to get this via shareplay as the timing is quite precise. 

Edited by StrickenBiged
  • Like 1

Are you looking at my guide?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3178-Teslagrad/30-Resourceful-Father

The trick is to have enough upward momentum to get over the ledge, but blink soon enough that you don't hit your head and loose momentum.

Full guide linked in the sig.

P.S. unless you can find someone very close to you, input lag is likely to mean you won't be able to get this via shareplay as the timing is quite precise. 

I personally used your guide and loved it I got the plat in one day.

Trust me I've already tried all available guides! but no matter how it try I always hit wall.

I know it all about timing, but I don't seem to have it. :S

The speedrun video I watched was way too fast so I used Stricken Biged videos read the description this is really easy.

I personally used your guide and loved it I got the plat in one day.

The speedrun video I watched was way too fast so I used Stricken Biged videos read the description this is really easy.

Thanks dude. Until recently, it was my guide that had received the least attention despite being the one I had worked hardest on (36 separate videos, a map, and text descriptions for each one... hurrrrr  :blink: ). I hope you left a rating!  :)

Yeah, the speed-runner goes a bit... speedy. All the pauses in my videos are me checking his video to work out what he is actually doing, and/or planning the exact sequence of button presses in my head. All the red/blue/red can get a little confusing!

Trust me I've already tried all available guides! but no matter how it try I always hit wall.

Keep practicing. As you can see, it took me 9 attempts to get up there in the video (I promise it was my first attempt at the scroll), and it is a little fiddly. Remember, you only have to do it once, then never need bother again.

Thanks dude. Until recently, it was my guide that had received the least attention despite being the one I had worked hardest on (36 separate videos, a map, and text descriptions for each one... hurrrrr  :blink: ). I hope you left a rating!  :)

Yeah, the speed-runner goes a bit... speedy. All the pauses in my videos are me checking his video to work out what he is actually doing, and/or planning the exact sequence of button presses in my head. All the red/blue/red can get a little confusing!

I just gave a 5 stars, the red and blue is pretty confusing

• Like 1

I remember this being pretty frustrating too. I'd recommend you just keep trying it until some combination of muscle memory and luck pulls you through. If you were able to get King's Grudge though, you can definitely get this one.

• Like 1

this trophy glitched for me, it poped after 5 minutes of getting the scroll, btw i was playing on ps3, so maybe it doesn't happen on ps4, i think it's a rare glitch but if someone playing on ps3 and the trophy didn't pop you should wait 5 minutes at least to get it :)

• 3 months later...

this trophy glitched for me, it poped after 5 minutes of getting the scroll, btw i was playing on ps3, so maybe it doesn't happen on ps4, i think it's a rare glitch but if someone playing on ps3 and the trophy didn't pop you should wait 5 minutes at least to get it :)

PlayStation 4 user here and I confirm that this and another two scrolls afterwords didn't end up with trophy :F actually frustrated cos I thought it will pop up after few mins.

• 11 months later...