Noob question, how can I make a spoiler tag?

Crespelio-X12

If its a Portuguese keyboard (yes, there's a difference in every keyboard in every country. If you guys didn't know) Hold shift and press 7. Its that simple. Hope it helped.

If I do that it does this: /

] how the hell you make this

EDIT: I just copy paste so I still don't know how to do it

Edited by vfc2012setubal

[ /Spoiler ] 

[spoiler]content[/spoiler]

If its a Portuguese keyboard (yes, there's a difference in every keyboard in every country. If you guys didn't know) Hold shift and press 7. Its that simple. Hope it helped.

This is pretty confusing I can make them put it doesn't make those spoiler tags you can use like in trophy checklists

Edited by vfc2012setubal

[ /Spoiler ] 

[spoiler]content[/spoiler]

This is pretty confusing I can make them put it doesn't make those spoiler tags you can use like in trophy checklists

You need to space out the quote from the spoiler tags. Its really simple, you just gotta understand it at first. I was a little bit confused myself when I started, but I learned myself though this little thing. https://psnprofiles.com/forums/index.php?module=extras&section=legends&do=bbcodeHonestly, this made my life in the forums a lot easier, so if you remember, use it. It'll save your ass too.

[ spoiler ] somethin hidden [ /spoiler ]

content goes here

You need to space out the quote from the spoiler tags. Its really simple, you just gotta understand it at first. I was a little bit confused myself when I started, but I learned myself though this little thing. https://psnprofiles.com/forums/index.php?module=extras&section=legends&do=bbcodeHonestly, this made my life in the forums a lot easier, so if you remember, use it. It'll save your ass too.

Thank you

Edited by vfc2012setubal