J2V_89's Platinum Legacy Remix & no unachievable trophies challenge

J2V89

Platinums 101-200

#101 Bully

1L3b428e.png

#102 Psychonauts 

1L8dfed1.png

Trophy Level Avatars 

Every trophy level to him means a new promotion. 

26Lbc2ed4.png

profile-bar-level.png1-8 ResistanceHaleMyresistance.png

profile-bar-level.png8-17 9c6b49.png

profile-bar-level.png18 7IcQbRao2U5OUkBu4sf6iqUPffDRsWHp.png

profile-bar-level.png#19 1BCTtpryinxFEfes2aY7rtw0uvIeVkSL.png

profile-bar-level.png#20b6935857d9bab7e7a24e658a017c9e22.jpg

And with this ends my platinum and trophy related checklists. The next part is my music section with music lists I been working on for many years now. 

Edited by J2V_89
  • Like 4

Hi bud 

Your new Trophy Checklists look damn good bud!!!

I like all the fallout references on your list :)

and music is very neat on it !!!

Keep good work up :)

and I hope we play more co op  ;) 

178076-thumbs_up.jpg

Thanks  :)

For sure, we will play co-op. Yeah, I liked the Fallout theme so it was something I liked and wanted to use for the checklists. Hope Fallout 4 has more good trophy images.

Update:

#92 Need For Speed: Shift

1L38e3fa.png

Enjoyment: 8

Platinum Difficulty: 5

Personal Rating: 82/100

Recommend: Yes

A good racing simulator that I enjoyed playing since I like racing games. Trophies were not too bad but some of the badges can be a bit difficult. I would had liked to have seen more tracks and cars. I have now finally gotten both Shift and Shift 2 at 100%. If you like racing games, then it's worth checking out. 

DLC: Exotic Racing Series Pack

Nice cars but decent dlc for the price, trophies were not too bad.

Up Next:

L34fbdb.png

L57216c.png

L60745a.png

Ys: Memories Of Celceta, Bloodborne & Red Faction: Guerrilla.

Edited by J2V_89
  • Like 1

DLC Update:

Red Faction Guerrilla: Demon's Of The Badlands DLC completed.

10 out of 10 trophies.

Short dlc but fun.

Tumbling Down

56Lb278eb.png

Beat all Pro times in Mariner Valley Demo Masters and Transporters.

This trophy gave me a bit of trouble but it wasn't too bad. It is probably the hardest trophy for the dlc which I give it a 5/10

• Like 1

Update:

#92 Need For Speed: Shift

1L38e3fa.png

Enjoyment: 8

Platinum Difficulty: 5

Personal Rating: 82/100

Recommend: Yes

A good racing simulator that I enjoyed playing since I like racing games. Trophies were not too bad but some of the badges can be a bit difficult. I would had liked to have seen more tracks and cars. I have now finally gotten both Shift and Shift 2 at 100%. If you like racing games, then it's worth checking out. 

DLC: Exotic Racing Series Pack

Nice cars but decent dlc for the price, trophies were not too bad.

Congratulations with your new plat :) so what is next ?

1Le491c6.png

Fantastic Trophy Checklist  ^_^

I thought your backlog would be huge from the emoji,but luckily the list isn't too long haha.

I like how you mix music with games in though your sections,pretty good.  I usually works the same way, I only go for platinums with games I truly enjoy so I can get the whole experince.

One thing about your Hard platinum challenge section, do you consider Trine 2 to be a difficult platinum ? I have the platinum and to me it was around 4/10 difficulty from personal experience :P

I read until platinums #51-75,will read the rest later since it's pretty enjoyable doing so.  And nice work on your latest platinum  :D

Fantastic Trophy Checklist  ^_^

I thought your backlog would be huge from the emoji,but luckily the list isn't too long haha.

I like how you mix music with games in though your sections,pretty good.  I usually works the same way, I only go for platinums with games I truly enjoy so I can get the whole experince.

One thing about your Hard platinum challenge section, do you consider Trine 2 to be a difficult platinum ? I have the platinum and to me it was around 4/10 difficulty from personal experience :P

I read until platinums #51-75,will read the rest later since it's pretty enjoyable doing so.  And nice work on your latest platinum  :D

Actually the backlog is very long, I just haven't finished updating it. Thanks, yeah I decided to mix games with music for this checklist because I wanted to try something different and I think the 2 go together in a way. Trine 2 on PS3 is easy like 3 or 4 but on the hard platinum challenge it's Trine 2: Complete Story on PS4 which according to PST.org is a 9/10. Thanks, Need For Speed: Shift is a great game. The next platinum will be either Rocket League or Red Faction: Guerrilla. 

Actually the backlog is very long, I just haven't finished updating it. Thanks, yeah I decided to mix games with music for this checklist because I wanted to try something different and I think the 2 go together in a way. Trine 2 on PS3 is easy like 3 or 4 but on the hard platinum challenge it's Trine 2: Complete Story on PS4 which according to PST.org is a 9/10. Thanks, Need For Speed: Shift is a great game. The next platinum will be either Rocket League or Red Faction: Guerrilla. 

Oh it is ? Good luck with it then :D

Yeah they do,I listened to all songs and I have nothing to complain about.  I didn't know Trine PS4 version was a 9/10, I thought it would be the same thing as the PS3 versions. I never got around to play much the game on PS4 because it's very glitchy when I did, but If you need any help with the trophies I have the game and I'm up for coop.

Rosket League next ! :D