Can not open Map!

Hazalos-

So I've been playing Mad Max for the past week and have not had any major glitches. But today for no reason, the map will not open anymore! I press the button (Touchpad) and it will not open. I've restarted the game, console, and tried 3 different controllers. There does not seem to be a reason, but this is a gamebreaking glitch if not fixed. 

EDIT: So after about 5 min of playing the game, the map started working again. Dont know what caused it, but it seems it comes back after a few min -_-

Edited by CMH777

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can take the gas can out of you car to fix it too. Any little cut scene.

That didn't work for me when I had this problem yesterday.  I didn't try the scrap method (none nearby, game started in a stronghold); I just went back to the previous save file.

That didn't work for me when I had this problem yesterday.  I didn't try the scrap method (none nearby, game started in a stronghold); I just went back to the previous save file.

Same goes for me.  Tried fixing my map-glitch (first time I've experienced it) by doing a few things (picking up scrap, using a previously unlocked balloon, storing gas in the back of the Opus) and nothing worked for me.  Had to go back to a previous save-file and lost about 4 hours of progress.  Fortunately nothing too challenging was lost (at least not this time).

• 2 weeks later...