Platinum #16 - Danganronpa 2 is done!

#16: Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

L48082c.png

1Lafc179.png

Hope's Last Reward: Earned every other trophy in the game

Earned On: 3/6/16 at 10:12am

Enjoyment: 5/5

Difficulty: 2/5

The excellent sequel to Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. This game was a lot of fun, and was full of very unique characters. The trophies for this game are pretty much identical to the first Danganronpa, so if you've platinumed that one you already know what you're getting yourself into. This game was a lot of fun, and I'm pretty sad that it's over now. Island Mode still dragged a bit, but even that was fun to play. Overall, this was a great game and an overall easy platinum.

• 3 months later...

#17: SoulCalibur V

L11d596.png

1Lc150a7.png

Unwritten History: Obtained all trophies

Earned On: 7/3/16 at 4:59pm

Enjoyment: 4/5

Difficulty: 3/5

SoulCalibur is a series that I have played for a very long time. But after 3 years, I have finally managed to get the platinum for this game! Most of the trophies really weren't too bad, but getting your level to 99 and having to walk such a far distance were really tedious and boring trophies. Overall, the game wasn't hard, and I do think it's a fairly easy game as long as you have plenty of patience!

• 4 weeks later...

#18: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F2nd

L417d3a.png

1L1d0b21.png

Trophy Master: All trophies unlocked

Earned On: 7/30/16 at 4:54pm

Enjoyment: 5/5

Difficulty: 3/5

My 2nd rhythm Platinum! I absolutely adore this game, the music is awesome and catchy and the gameplay is a lot of fun. Even doing the things in the Diva Rooms was pretty amusing. Even though I had never played a game in this series beforehand, I still found it pretty easy to learn and get into. The only negative thing that I hated was how grindy and random the last couple trophies were. But with enough patience, even those weren't too bad to earn. It was a much more enjoyable game than I had expected it to be!