LittleLamb121's Field of Completion

LittleLamb121

Barely a new member and already fancied yourself with a Trophy Checklist huh ?  :P

You may have a few platinums, but a lot of them are very hardworking, nice work !

Let me know if you're open to suggestions  :wave:

What can I say? I guess I'm just ambitious!  :P

And thanks, a lot of those definitely weren't easy...particulary Guacamelee. I'm horrid at platformers!

And of course, I love getting suggestions! Bring it on!

Nice list. Nice work with the soul game plats.

Thanks! Those were a lot of fun, although they can be pretty difficult. 

• Like 1

I really like the name of your checklist! 

Good luck with your "currently working on" Any of those would make a great milestone!

It took a couple of tries to figure out the name haha!

And thanks, I'll definitely be throwing a party when I get Persona 4 Arena. That is by far the hardest Plat I've worked towards so far.

Very nice plat list so far and definitely like the love you're giving the Persona series at the moment. Keep up the good work dood, looking forward to seeing the growth of your collection!

Thanks! The first half of the year I binged all the Pokemon games I haven't played, now it's Persona. I've even got Persona Q starting me in the face haha.

Nice platinums, all from good and respectable games. And your PSN profile shows you haven't picked up and played any crappy games. ;). I'd recommend removing SoulCalibur: Lost Swords if you have a PS4 from your trophy list, since the servers are closed now, I think. Also pop back and finish Assassin's Creed 2, it's an easier but respectable plat from a good game ^^. 

PQ is good and really funny (it's so hard to pick a team, I love them all), but it's not as good as FES or 4 IMO.

Interesting, you're not the first person to tell me that. Seems like everyone finds it funny though, which is great!

Have you played P3P? If you've played FES and not that one, I highly suggest it!

Since you already have Hardcore Risette Fan, The P4G plat shouldn't give you much trouble! ^_^

It's funny, that trophy popped for me right in the middle of the game. It didn't cause me any trouble at all! 

Nice platinums, all from good and respectable games. And your PSN profile shows you haven't picked up and played any crappy games. ;). I'd recommend removing SoulCalibur: Lost Swords if you have a PS4 from your trophy list, since the servers are closed now, I think. Also pop back and finish Assassin's Creed 2, it's an easier but respectable plat from a good game ^^. 

Hey thanks! Glad to hear I have a good taste in games!  :D

I was close with Assassin's Creed 2...and Brotherhood as well. I'll definitely be finishing 2 here at some point, and I wish Brotherhood's online was a bit better,

Got any tips for Don't Think, Feel?

Let's see, I popped that one when I finished Adachi's challenges. If you're planning to go for the DLC characters trophies, then I'd suggest using on of them and just letting the trophies stack. If you're not, then use whoever you feel most comfortable playing as.

For the most part, it's a lot of wash, rinse and repeat. And maybe looking up some tips online haha! Sometimes there's those little dashes you don't notice right away when you're watching the demonstration, or there's a slight delay in an attack. If you know which character you want to use and you have a certain challenge you're stuck on, I can try and help you out if you'd like!  :D

Well little lamb I might have to throw you into a certain dream tower for this trophy list. (If you played Catherine you will understand) So new and so many awesome plats. I only have one :( Anyway awesome list mate, you have a really good taste in games and your character pics for TTT2 are wicked as well :D

Well little lamb I might have to throw you into a certain dream tower for this trophy list. (If you played Catherine you will understand) So new and so many awesome plats. I only have one :( Anyway awesome list mate, you have a really good taste in games and your character pics for TTT2 are wicked as well :D

Haha, actually Catherine is one of the next games I plan to get! I watched a playthrough a long time ago, and ever since then I've been wanting to play it myself, and it's now sitting on my bookshelf!

Those plats were a lot of work, but I enjoyed every single one of them! Also, I can seriously kick some butt with Lars and Hwoarang. It was so fun mastering them enough to rank up through the online by myself!

Let's see, I popped that one when I finished Adachi's challenges. If you're planning to go for the DLC characters trophies, then I'd suggest using on of them and just letting the trophies stack. If you're not, then use whoever you feel most comfortable playing as.

For the most part, it's a lot of wash, rinse and repeat. And maybe looking up some tips online haha! Sometimes there's those little dashes you don't notice right away when you're watching the demonstration, or there's a slight delay in an attack. If you know which character you want to use and you have a certain challenge you're stuck on, I can try and help you out if you'd like!  :D

Closest I got was Adachi (20/25). I'm currently stuck on 21.

Haha, actually Catherine is one of the next games I plan to get! I watched a playthrough a long time ago, and ever since then I've been wanting to play it myself, and it's now sitting on my bookshelf!

Those plats were a lot of work, but I enjoyed every single one of them! Also, I can seriously kick some butt with Lars and Hwoarang. It was so fun mastering them enough to rank up through the online by myself!

I love fighting games but I am so bad at them :o The Tekken and DoA series are the only ones where I'm half decent :D Also Steve and Lili FTW!!! And Anna and Hwoarang sometimes :D

As for Catherine, you will have a lot of fun, the soundtrack is BRILLIANT and the story was awesome. It is actually in the same universe as the Persona games which blows my mind to be honest. I consider Catherine and SO4 to be the hardest platinums I have seen so good luck mate :D

Closest I got was Adachi (20/25). I'm currently stuck on 21.

Oh that's perfect if it's Adachi! I can definitely help you out with that!

Nice plats I'm seeing there. Keep up the good work.

Working on Arena too eh? Best of luck mate!  :wave:  pretty awesome game.

Thanks! I'm 2 trophies away from finishing the first Arena...too bad that's complete all the Challenges and Score Attack Mode. That stuff is nightmare fuel!

I love fighting games but I am so bad at them :o The Tekken and DoA series are the only ones where I'm half decent :D Also Steve and Lili FTW!!! And Anna and Hwoarang sometimes :D

As for Catherine, you will have a lot of fun, the soundtrack is BRILLIANT and the story was awesome. It is actually in the same universe as the Persona games which blows my mind to be honest. I consider Catherine and SO4 to be the hardest platinums I have seen so good luck mate :D

I've been playing fighters since I was little...SSB and MK being the firsts, along with some SF. I can't use Steve or Lili to save my life haha, although Anna can be a lot of fun sometimes.

I completely forgot that it was the same universe, which I agree is so weird! I do look forward to playing it, but I heard the Plat is pretty tough...and puzzle games are not my strong point!

And thanks for the luck...I'm sure I'll be needing it! 

• Like 2

Going to say again, but congratulations on your new platinum Lamb  ^_^

Thanks again!  :D

If possible, I'd like a few tips for all the dlc characters. Oh, and Catherine is a really great game. Good luck with platting it, as hard mode can get brutal.

Give me a few minutes and I'll get some basic stuff over to you! And thanks, I'm both excited and scared about that game!

• Like 1

Thanks! I'm 2 trophies away from finishing the first Arena...too bad that's complete all the Challenges and Score Attack Mode. That stuff is nightmare fuel!

I feel you, but hey you must have gotten a score attack down and some characters cleared in challege mode right?