Bulging Purse trophy

JJgamer4

Ah, Superfrog...good ole' fashion 16-bit platforming. Its been awhile since I played and 100%ed the game but I can't recall that particular trophy giving me any problems. The best I can tell you at the moment is to try getting all the gold coins for the original levels as well and see what happens...

Guide for trophy on playstationtrophies.org:

This will most probably be the last trophy you unlock in the game. You need to collect at least 80% of the coins in all 24 of the new levels. Each level has a different number of coins, thus the number required for each will differ from level to level. Again I haven't found any video or text guides for the collectables at the time of writing this trophy guide, in my opinion you don't need one. Search everywhere and pick up every coin you come across, make sure you check the secret areas as there are often many coins in them.

You will know if you have collected 80% of the coins for a level as there will be a small rotating gold coin to the left of you high score for it in the Level Select screen.

Credit: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/superfrog/guide/

^ According to that, my theory may be true about having to do it for all levels including the original ones.

Edited by merciful84

• 3 months later...