Visit count not updating

It's at 1033 right now... Maybe people aren't looking at it?

Let's see, like 2 months ago I had another problem, it was about not ranking up on the leaderboards, then 1 person visited my profile and told me there was nothing wrong about it, i didn't believe until I saw and boom! problem solved, and now the same here, is it because I'm mexican?

Let's see, like 2 months ago I had another problem, it was about not ranking up on the leaderboards, then 1 person visited my profile and told me there was nothing wrong about it, i didn't believe until I saw and boom! problem solved, and now the same here, is it because I'm mexican?

If your profile doesn't get viewed after a certain amount of time (not sure of the exact amount) then it stops automatically updating to relieve load on the server. There's no point in updating profiles that nobody sees. Once it is viewed again it then resumes automatically updating.

If your profile doesn't get viewed after a certain amount of time (not sure of the exact amount) then it stops automatically updating to relieve load on the server. There's no point in updating profiles that nobody sees. Once it is viewed again it then resumes automatically updating.

Does viewing it yourself count?