Hidden Cutscene - Nuclear Disarmament

Yeah, there's already a team of players who are working to get rid of every nuclear warhead within the game. Hell, they've already created guides telling other players as to how they could acquire and disarm nukes from other players who own nukes. Me, I plan on building a nuke, but only because there's a trophy in the game that requires you to do so, lol. I plan on disarming it right away once I build one, though.

• Like 2

Yeah, there's already a team of players who are working to get rid of every nuclear warhead within the game. Hell, they've already created guides telling other players as to how they could acquire and disarm nukes from other players who own nukes. Me, I plan on building a nuke, but only because there's a trophy in the game that requires you to do so, lol. I plan on disarming it right away once I build one, though.

I heard of that, but even if it works, it will not be on every platform. I doubt it will happen on PS3.

And this trophy makes everything worse.

The fact that Kojima put so much effort into an event that's probably never going to happen is kinda cute of him, but maybe the fact that it's never going to happen is part of the point he's trying to make here. Might have helped not to link a trophy to building a nuke, even if most people are just going to disarm it right away.

• 2 weeks later...